New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preordered! Although my heart broke a little when I saw he's due out third quarter. With inevitable delays, I'm guessing he'll be under my Xmas tree this year. Still thrilled to get him though!

I would be very surprised to see him before December, but I am also hopeful for Christmas.

In this case, the breakfast of a dude who was up all night ordering an action man, before setting up for the fourth 4 hour conference call to NY. Do you think I should just set up my lap top in McDs?

Yes.

I once lived in a pub for eight months but didn't actually have a room there.

Thanks for the answer! It covered all of my questions! I'm nervous because it's my first pre-order. Since I got the order mail and it's all clear I can go to sleep without any troubles. And hey,when you're 15 this is the kind of most serious situations.

Awwww, sweet! You're the baby of the boards!

I was 15 in the 80's...

Well, that was, fun.
Time to get changed and head down to McDs for some food, well, breakfast. Dunno if I can really call it food, but it always tastes nice.

Well, that was, fun.
Time to get changed and head down to McDs for some food, well, breakfast. Dunno if I can really call it food, but it always tastes nice.

Delicious and nutritious!

What you really need, of course, is a full English.

We should open a sweepstake on when 10 will actually arrive. 3rd Q would be fantastic but somehow...

Wonder what we'll hear about next? Any views as to when Tom will be up?

Definitely a cluster****. Was stuck ordering from work. Hammered and hammered and hammered the site. Yeo getting error messages. Despite that, even got to the payment page 3 different times and hit submit with my credit card info. Alas, no order ever went through. After 30 minutes was told the signature edition was sold out. still went for a regular as I'd rather have it than nothing. But the whole ordeal took 40 minutes and I didn't even get what I intended. A bit disappointed because I do have the Matt Smith Signature and pre-ordered the Amy (yes, I'm one of the few :) )

I feel this will certainly need some major futzing inhand, clothes aren't exactly anything to write home about and once again the neck needs lengthening like 11 did, I hope for there second version of 10 they do a sculpted neck, and make it long and accurate to tennants.

I agree with you about the sculpted neck. I don't agree with your other statements though,

Xeno, on a totally unrelated note, will you be getting WWE Elite Jericho 20 figure? He's going to have a glow in the dark jacket. :panic:

Of bloody course, man. The jacket looks awesome! They botched up the Punk figure though, red instead of orange. They did that before with Elite 6 or so where it was too yellow. But the Jericho figure is perfect. :yess:

elite20_chris_jericho_pic10.jpg

elite20_chris_jericho_pic11.jpg

Right. Been to Starbucks now, and back in my office. Drinking coffee and blasting out IronMaiden to keep me awake!!!
Looking forward to getting this 10 later in the year, and looking forward to another frizzed night (morning) when 4 goes up for PO.

Of bloody course, man. The jacket looks awesome! They botched up the Punk figure though, red instead of orange. They did that before with Elite 6 or so where it was too yellow. But the Jericho figure is perfect. :yess:

elite20_chris_jericho_pic10.jpg

elite20_chris_jericho_pic11.jpg

Yeah he looks great. I don't collect wrestling figures but Jericho is my favorite so I'll be getting him for sure. I went to Wrestlemania in Miami just to see his match, I figured it would probably be his last Wrestlemania match.

Yeah he looks great. I don't collect wrestling figures but Jericho is my favorite so I'll be getting him for sure. I went to Wrestlemania in Miami just to see his match, I figured it would probably be his last Wrestlemania match.

Was there aswell! Well, went for both Punk and Jericho and of course Trips and Taker. I wouldn't say it's his last, I feel he'll be back some time. He's one of the best wrestlers they have so yeah, once his shedule allows it he'll be back for another short run I'm sure.

To keep things on-topic: I think the thing that needs futzing on 10 is the shirt collar, I think that could do wonders. It does look a tad puffy.

question on the price...

Is this right?
£169.99
(Ex Tax: £141.66)

That's 311.98 £

before overseas shipping... that's 492 USD..

Making Ten more than iron monger... PLEASE tell me that's a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back