New York Comic-Con 2013 (NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gearing up to go back :banana. Is anyone meeting up?

according to Mezco they will have what I want on the floor . if not , I'm not gonna be pleased and I'll be sure to convey that message ! these exclusives should not be sold before they are released at said convention or event , otherwise why bother calling it an exclusive for said event ? I'll go a step further and say once the event is over they should destroy whatever is left over and announce the new addition number and make a true exclusive !

Sooooo passed that I missed those Heisenberg figs :mad:

Gearing up to go back :banana. Is anyone meeting up?

Sooooo passed that I missed those Heisenberg figs :mad:

I'm going back today, i'm also looking for the Heisenberg figure for a friend, so are they gone???

Also on another note, all my pictures and videos got lost on the download:gah::gah::gah:

Oooohhh.. that's rough man!

Yup, Heisenberg figs are gone :(. There was the green shirt variant EX and there was a chem suit EX that is boxed, not carded. It includes an extra tank or something.

The reception sucks in there but I'll try to poke in on this thread when I can and see what folks are doing. If anyone wants to meet feel free to PM me!

Yup, Heisenberg figs are gone :(. There was the green shirt variant EX and there was a chem suit EX that is boxed, not carded. It includes an extra tank or something.

The reception sucks in there but I'll try to poke in on this thread when I can and see what folks are doing. If anyone wants to meet feel free to PM me!

Thanks for the info:hi5: I'll be there in a couple of hours, gunna have a nice big breakfast and jump on the train. I'll try to hit you up when I get there:wave

I went last night and was gutted the Heisenberg figs where gone...but i was able to snag my SHIELD badge which is pretty bada$$

Ay Pop...hopefully, work permitting ill be going back after 6pm...if u still there ill shoot you a PM bud:hi5:

looking for a hallmark rancor if anyone can hook me up

I am too but if I could somehow finagle two of them, I got you covered :wink1:

Thanks for the info:hi5: I'll be there in a couple of hours, gunna have a nice big breakfast and jump on the train. I'll try to hit you up when I get there:wave

Just made a pit stop in Soho and I'm on my way to the Javits now. Give me a shout!

I went last night and was gutted the Heisenberg figs where gone...but i was able to snag my SHIELD badge which is pretty bada$$

Ay Pop...hopefully, work permitting ill be going back after 6pm...if u still there ill shoot you a PM bud:hi5:

I threw a mild tantrum when I found out that the Heisenbergs were sold out :lol:lol

6:00?? You know they close at 7 today and tomorrow, right? If you're there give me a shout I'll be there till closing tonight. If not I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday all day too. I only go home to shower :lol

Hey Pajji where do they sell the shield badge, sounds pretty cool?

That's EFX's exclusive this year. I hope that they still have one left

I'm looking for 2 Sunday passes if anybody knows anyone.. Will take the last day of a 3 or 4 day pass..

Hey Pajji where do they sell the shield badge, sounds pretty cool?

Hey dude...its at the EFX Booth...#1869...the badges are reallly well made...leather case and steel SHIELD badge...Coulstons ID feels like a real drivers license :)

Def should get one if you can!

@Pop...man change of plans...just got told i need to stay late and finish some graphics for work...:mad:...hopefully I can go on Saturday or SUnday..

Thanks, I got the badge!!! I also got to take a picture with sgt slaughter, that was awesomeness :yess:

Last edited:
Here's some pics from the captain action booth, this stuff is so cool, I spent most of my money here!

nycc2013077_zps3af69efd.jpg

nycc2013075_zpse6d2d63f.jpg

nycc2013076_zpsa4896135.jpg

nycc2013040_zps8442a299.jpg

nycc2013042_zps28bb6a1d.jpg

nycc2013041_zps1b359c3c.jpg

nycc2013043_zps8914dabd.jpg

nycc2013074_zps75b62dda.jpg

I got the Coulson badge too. Nice NYCC EX souvenir and reasonable priced!

I got the right info on the Heisenberg EX; I got a mix of wrong info and confusion yesterday.

There was only one EX; the green chem suit that's boxed (opposed to carded) and comes with a lab drum. This is the yellow suit SDCC EX. The NYCC EX is the same thing except a green suit and doesn't have the Los Pollos logo on the box

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walter-Whi...1392?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19e32edbf0

This is the regular version of the NYCC EX. For some reason people are jacking it thru the roof on the Bay. DON'T GO FOR IT! This carded on will be sold in stores soon!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Breaking-B...3897?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item25836b8dc9

Thanks Pop, I tried to pm you at the con but I couldn't get online there:pfft: Yeah the badge is really nice, did you get the personalized version, that was pretty cool.

As for the ex Walter White I was actually trying to pick one up for a fellow freak, this was what I found:monkey2

nycc2013105_zps91778c72.jpg

Did you end up going bro?

Yeah. I went on Friday. Had a blast! It was awesome. Change of plans to my vacation are forcing me to not go again on Sunday but it's ok. I did and saw it all on Friday. :)

Back