1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the GG Leia statue. Did you mod her by removing the base and sculpted cloth?
Yeah, This is a fairly labour heavy mod, but well worth it in my opinion considering we're likely never going to see an official 1/6 figure from Hot Toys. I purchased a fabric Slave Leia skirt on Ebay and attached a longer chain for Jabba to hold. It's still a work in progress though...

Given Hot Toy's increasing willingness to produce figures from the EU/Legends, I wonder if we'll ever see characters from the Thrawn trilogy (or any of Timothy Zahn's novels, for that matter). Imagine 1/6 scale versions of Talon Karrde, Joruus C'Baoth, Captain Pellaeon (the latter of whom we actually saw in S3 of The Mandalorian - one of the few good things about that season), or even a pregnant, Jedi-in-training version of Leia. I realize a lot of those are super niche and will likely never see the light of day, but I'm hopeful for someone like, say, Mara Jade. An Artisan edition of Mara Jade with USB-powered LED saber, SREF, wired cape, etc., would be a day-one PO for me.

Yeah, This is a fairly labour heavy mod, but well worth it in my opinion considering we're likely never going to see an official 1/6 figure from Hot Toys. I purchased a fabric Slave Leia skirt on Ebay and attached a longer chain for Jabba to hold. It's still a work in progress though...
Look for Kotobukiya Slave Leia statue chain, it is more accurate.

Given Hot Toy's increasing willingness to produce figures from the EU/Legends, I wonder if we'll ever see characters from the Thrawn trilogy (or any of Timothy Zahn's novels, for that matter). Imagine 1/6 scale versions of Talon Karrde, Joruus C'Baoth, Captain Pellaeon (the latter of whom we actually saw in S3 of The Mandalorian - one of the few good things about that season), or even a pregnant, Jedi-in-training version of Leia. I realize a lot of those are super niche and will likely never see the light of day, but I'm hopeful for someone like, say, Mara Jade. An Artisan edition of Mara Jade with USB-powered LED saber, SREF, wired cape, etc., would be a day-one PO for me.
A it’s a nice thought and if you had asked me a year ago about dark empire Luke I would never had thought it so who knows..

I would love to have Shadows of the Empire figures by Hot Toys, wish we had that made as a movie in the 1990s, could have been really cool. I spent hours and hours for years playing the game on my N64.
If HT did their takes on all the 90's Kenner EU figures that would be amazing. Swoop rider with red swoop, Prince Xizor, Imperial Coruscant Guard, Imperial Sentinel, Clone Palpatine, Spacetrooper, Darktrooper, Jedi Leia, Thrawn with his pet, Dash Rendar etc etc

I want to see that teased ROTS Obi-Wan now.
1000013418.jpg

Back