Not Taking Edition Size Into Account, Which PF Hulk LOOKS Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not Taking Edition Size Into Account, Which PF Hulk LOOKS Better?

• Total voters

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, if edition size of both the Grey and Green Hulk PFs were exactly the same, which Hulk would you choose based on looks alone?

so why is everyone jumping on the grey one? paying thousands for it?

tricol said:

OK, not some, some I believe prefer it, but to the extent of the price dif, I'd say hype baby.

tricol said:

I don't think anyone has paid $1000 for it, yet. Because it's rare and will be worth a lot one day. I mean there are only 179 of them which is a lot less than any of the other grail exclusives.

I own both and prefer the Grey....Altough the Green is more iconic and I admit on pics he looks better,when you got them side by side the grey looks more impressive, the eyes for exemple makes a better contrast on the grey.The pics we have seen except maybe the ones by occulum dont do the grey one justice...He looks 100x better in reality.I've never seen pics of the grey where you see the awesome paint wash,but when you got it in front of you, its there....Its a great discussion piece also.

For the casual fan,I think the green one is the one to get.But for someone who is really a fan of the character,the grey one is special,its a great representation of a moment in the history of the character.

If I had to choose between them, regardless of the ES, I'd kept the grey.

About the grail factor, yes its a small ES, but, in a couple months from now you'll see the green one getting more and more valuable also....since a lot of people want that version...I see the green one getting to 1 K eventually....

So, I think, arguably, they are both grails...its just a matter of which one do you prefer...

I have the green, only seen the gray in pics and judging by that i vote...

Green.

Shai Hulud said:
I own both and prefer the Grey....Altough the Green is more iconic and I admit on pics he looks better,when you got them side by side the grey looks more impressive, the eyes for exemple makes a better contrast on the grey.The pics we have seen except maybe the ones by occulum dont do the grey one justice...He looks 100x better in reality.I've never seen pics of the grey where you see the awesome paint wash,but when you got it in front of you, its there....Its a great discussion piece also.

For the casual fan,I think the green one is the one to get.But for someone who is really a fan of the character,the grey one is special,its a great representation of a moment in the history of the character.

If I had to choose between them, regardless of the ES, I'd kept the grey.

About the grail factor, yes its a small ES, but, in a couple months from now you'll see the green one getting more and more valuable also....since a lot of people want that version...I see the green one getting to 1 K eventually....

So, I think, arguably, they are both grails...its just a matter of which one do you prefer...

You couldn't be more right. I have both. In front of me right now. Up close the green is very impressive, but a few feet back and it is very difficult to make out the detail. It is a touch too dark. The grey on the other hand looks great from any distance. Very easy to make out the detail. I love the green too, just not as much. ES aside, I'd take the grey. I just feel it displays better as a statue.

i only have the green.but if im gonna judge by pictures only then i have to say green.but originally on the SS website i fell in love with the grey,but now im in love with the green,so im gonna choose the Lord of Darkness

I took some various pics from the gray hulk thread where you see the better shading of the grey....

from Silverbc:

Hulk_PF_4_x.jpg

Hulk_PF_8_x.jpg

from Fenix:

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg
[/QUOTE]

from flyandfight:

you can see th awesome grey wash on those ....

I prefer the Green. I like the shading more and I like the contrast of the green skin and the brownish color of his fingernails.

Back