Not Taking Edition Size Into Account, Which PF Hulk LOOKS Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not Taking Edition Size Into Account, Which PF Hulk LOOKS Better?

• Total voters
customizerwannabe said:
I am curious how many people here that own the grey still picked green? Any? The numbers in the poll probably show not many here have the grey.
both equal

only have Green but i've seen both side by side and i like green better. really only because i'm a stickler for acuracy. he was only grey in issue #1 (and a moderately darker grey on the inside art if memory serves) but Kirby hadn't given him that simian appearance yet. he didn't have that ape-like look to him until about issue 3-4 when he was green.
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/hulk

he wasn't that shade of grey until the 90s IIRC. so the grey doesn't quite make comic "sense" to me. it's like an amalgam, while the Green is all HULK BABY, All the Time!!
the Grey does have a wonderful wash on it and holds the details from a farther distance. it's just that in my mind there was never a Hulk that had those features and was grey at the same time.

GO GREEN BABY!!!!:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Hulk-PF.gif

nash said:
Ok, if edition size of both the Grey and Green Hulk PFs were exactly the same, which Hulk would you choose based on looks alone?

the grey looks 1000x better..no question about it.:D

Despite the deluge of pics on the Grey Hulk, if the ES numbers had been changed, there's no doubt people would choose the Green. His contrast in colors is so evident. The pics of the Grey version just puts a tinge of blue to the pics. After all is said and done, the Grey Hulk just looks like unpainted polystone to me. :lol :rotfl

Radagaster said:
Despite the deluge of pics on the Grey Hulk, if the ES numbers had been changed, there's no doubt people would choose the Green. His contrast in colors is so evident. The pics of the Grey version just puts a tinge of blue to the pics. After all is said and done, the Grey Hulk just looks like unpainted polystone to me. :lol :rotfl

i would have let you have mine for retail but obviously you dont want it:lol

I have them both and love them equally. If I was pressed to pick, I would go grey though. Just don't tell the green one that:lol

Back