• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Hulk

Hey man. Not to be a buzz kill, and obviously it's your stuff so price it at a grand if u want...but given the new hulk has an Msrp lower then your asking for a used, with box issues it may not fly off the shelf. I know some folks will prefer the original and it's shorts, but the price may put them off. Just trying to help u sell. Even if u just drop ten to twenty off the price and keep it south of 3 bills I bet u get more interest. Having the 2(hundred) instead of 3 will have an effect. Just my 2 cents man. Good luck. It is a great figure!

Re: HT Hulk

Hey man. Not to be a buzz kill, and obviously it's your stuff so price it at a grand if u want...but given the new hulk has an Msrp lower then your asking for a used, with box issues it may not fly off the shelf. I know some folks will prefer the original and it's shorts, but the price may put them off. Just trying to help u sell. Even if u just drop ten to twenty off the price and keep it south of 3 bills I bet u get more interest. Having the 2(hundred) instead of 3 will have an effect. Just my 2 cents man. Good luck. It is a great figure!

I already thought of that. But mine comes with the chituari base and girders from the hulk/banner 2 pack which after a quick search on ebay is selling alone for nearly $80. Not to mention that the new one will probably come to about 300 shipped as well. I understand what you mean, but I'm just waiting to see what I can get. I nearly never sell anything at the original price I list it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back