Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that Leia Boushh and the three Endor soldiers are now available using SS Gift cards. I sure hope Asajj will be joining them soon... perhaps during Spooktacular. :monkey3:monkey3

Boy Atom...your work is amazing...she looks really good.

Having her duel a bit with Hasbro's Shaak Ti....
1785056212_b3cda60dfc_o.jpg

It's great to see how much this figure has inspired folks to really put some great images of her up here.....keep 'em coming!

It's super easy. Just take two small balls of the same size of sculpy, mold them onto the shoulders smoothing them towards the neck and building them out towards the shoulders to make a sort of comet shape. Carefully remove them, try to not deform 'em in anyway. Bake, then shove under the tunic, they should sort of pop into position and don't really move at all.

Since everyone's throwing in their favorite supplies, I'd love to add that I use Marine Epoxy for these little quick sculpting additions.

You can get it at any hardware store, and you knead together the clay until it becomes gray. You then have about 15 minutes to make it into whatever shape you want. It's hardened and sandable within 45 minutes!

I use it whenever I need to attach heads, arms, legs. Shoulders and muscles wouldn't be a problem!

It's faster and less messy than epoxy, and funner, because it's like Play-Do for grown-ups!

-AH!

Thanks again, Irish Jedi, for helping me obtain this AMAZING figure!! :rock

I initially passed on her, since I'm not big into the EU but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to pick her up. She is the true definition of 1/6th "exotic". She's now broken into my top 5 list.

Like a lot of people , I almost passed on this figure as I have little interest in the E.U , but on a whim ( plus I had some Sideshow Rewards burning a hole in my pocket ) I decided to order it . I'm glad I did as it's a great figure .Even to a non-Star Wars fan it's attractive and interesting enough to catch the attention .
asajj001.jpg

The figure does looks interesting. Now, any pics of Asajj squaring of with anakin?

I don't collect the 1:6 line but Asajj is one of my favorite characters. I think my $40 C4 gift card will be used to get her. Hopefully that will be the only 1:6 figure that I am compelled to get. With $700 Speeder Bikes, I can't afford to be collecting much else.
-theropod

Odd how no one else seems to pose her with the cloak...

I have it folded up next to her on the shelf....

You can't cover up the beauty that is this figure...

Well, the Sideshow Gods have found it within them to FINALLY offer Asajj for Gift Card purchase!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And it just so happens that I had a $50 GC doing nothing but gathering dust. :rolleyes:

Needless to say, she is now in my collection and I'm VERY happy with my purchase. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Great pics, Bear:rock:rock:rock

To all you Asajj and Bespin Luke Excl. owners. Is it worth getting the exclusives of those two? I would like to get all Star Wars 12 inch figures as exclusives, but since i live in denmark it's harder to get them and more expensive. I was thiking of ordering Leia As Boussh Excl. and maybe these two from SS using some giftcards and reward points to get them all really cheap. Should i just stick to the regulars from SS or should i try getting the exclusives from evilbay?

Thanks

Back