Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old one was like $45 when it came out. If they released it again they would probably price it at $120 like everything else. No way I would pay that much for it.

Definitely need a new one that has more detail and chrome.

Yeah. Enough is enough with that old mold. Same goes for the 7''. They've been using the same body since 2003 or something.

More detail, better range of motion while ideally not making it a ragdoll due to loose joints. Chrome paint is probably asking too much from NECA.

Actually when's that Great Twins Endoskeleton coming out? Haven't heard a peep out of them since that Uncle Bob DX10 rip-off they released.

Now that NECA bought-partnered Loot Crate maybe that will be Connor?s destination lol

89 Batman repaint is already going there.

NECA CRATE lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Phased Plasma Rifle in a 40 Watt range....

20191016_145647.jpg

To go with my 1/2 scale Endoskeleton :)

It's for the 'Build the Terminator' Endo. It's one of the gift's for subscribing. It's quite big and is cool quality even has a functioning magazine release. Can't wait till I have all the parts , I'm waiting till I have everything before I start building. The Plasma Rifle is a good size so the Endo will stand over a meter tall easy! B)

Has anyone pre ordered the Arnold T-800 and Sarah Connor Dark Fate figures? I pre ordered in the UK from Kapow Toys. Was like a 10% plus shipping, not bad. Both figures are around ?20-?25 if I remember. If they release a rev-9 endo I'll get that figure just for the design but wouldn't get a grace or the female JC figure super boring.

Pre Ordered tickets to go see Dark Fate in IMAX on the wednesday 23rd. Not got high hopes but I just wanna see Arnold and Linda in action and see if the script leaks are all true. If it is good and changes my opinion that would be the best outcome but we will see!

That's fair for shipping from the U.S.

Oh just got back from seeing Terminator: Dark Fate. Ummmm, was not memorable at all apart from the big ****** you in the beginning, was like a marvel movie and the music sounded like marvel/captain america mixed with some of the classic terminator themes. I think they should of just got Brad Fiedel back seeing as he made a great memorable score on T1 & T2. Arnold's T-800 is cucked, actually made me laugh. The Rev-9 was jumping around like spiderman it made me cringe. Seems like they just wanted to go big and over the top with everything.

I walked out as soon as the credits rolled. The Terminator we all love and know is no more. I don't think there will be any T-800 Endo's anymore, no Skynet, and no rag tag resistance like we all know from Kyle Reese's future. The so called 'Resistance' in TDF were travelling in daylight and looked well equipped. Armour , drop ship , places to do surgery to enhance soldiers like grace etc. The 'terminators' in this future were like endo/liquid looking Doc Octopus's from spiderman, very marvel like. Oh I loved Arnold and Linda, they did the best with what they had to work with. Mckenzie Davis looked OK in some of the action scenes but not a fan of the Danny Ramos character at all, I just couldn't stop thinking of John Connor.......

I don't think this post is a spoiler. They have shown sooo much in all the trailers. This is just my opinion after seeing it in the UK at 5pm today.

I'd still go see it after reading this as we all will have our own thoughts and opinions on it. This could have been a spin off without Linda and Arnie. Would of been cool if the ending had Sarah and john saving the day (Maybe with another T-800 they had captured or something) I'd be invested in a sequel then but unfortunately I am not invested in this new films direction at all.

Anyway the Arnie and Linda NECA figures have some awesome weapons with them. Hopefully the T800 figure has the same style of head fixture that the T1+T2 figures have as will have some fun customizing the different heads and weapons :D

If there's any potential spoilers please use spoiler tags. It doesn't come out until the 1st here in the States.

So, much the same as the they've been putting out for the last 16 years.

I expect to somewhat enjoy seeing Arnold and Linda interacting again but that's about it and I'll file it right alongside T3:ROTM, Salvation and Genisys.

As for NECA's figures, course I'm still buying them, I'm a sucker for cool toys and I hope it shows a continued interest in NECA's Terminator line generally because I still want them to make a few more things from T1 and T2.

So, much the same as the they've been putting out for the last 16 years.

I expect to somewhat enjoy seeing Arnold and Linda interacting again but that's about it and I'll file it right alongside T3:ROTM, Salvation and Genisys.

As for NECA's figures, course I'm still buying them, I'm a sucker for cool toys and I hope it shows a continued interest in NECA's Terminator line generally because I still want them to make a few more things from T1 and T2.

So you saw it already too?

Back