OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has been gone for a long time now. He was a good guy, minus being a Vikings fan.

Yeah, he was a cool dude, no doubt....

Of course I try not to hold NFL teams against my friends here. You being a Packer fan has not forced me to dislike you, for example. Of course I now love watching Packers games since Aaron is finally starting. I used to love watching him play when he was at Berkeley. :monkey2

Yeah, he was a cool dude, no doubt....

Of course I try not to hold NFL teams against my friends here. You being a Packer fan has not forced me to dislike you, for example. Of course I now love watching Packers games since Aaron is finally starting. I used to love watching him play when he was at Berkeley. :monkey2

:rock :rock :rock

I try not to either but...hard when you are a Packer fan. :D :D I am of course just messing around.

Dedication? I thought that was standard Spook protocol. :huh:lol

nod.gif

Haha yeeeeaaa ____ that. I am perfectly content with just going to work and then staying up really late.

I've done that before too. The problem is that I missed too many good deals and low ES opportunities. Not to mention not getting any work done due to being so tired. :lol

Besides, I've got 4 weeks of vacation time stacked up at work, and it's a "use it or lose it" deal.

nod.gif

I've done that before too. The problem is that I missed too many good deals and low ES opportunities. Not to mention not getting any work done due to being so tired. :lol

Besides, I've got 4 weeks of vacation time stacked up at work, and it's a "use it or lose it" deal.

Yea if you have the time that is awesome to do. I have used up most of my time this year and I will probably be knee deep in a large project that I won't be able to easily take off BUT I will be up all night working.

Back