OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH..........:slap !!!!!!!!!!!

you are right..............:panic:.:panic:.:panic:.:panic:.:panic:.

DA SPOOK BE A COMIN'........................:yess:

Personally I like this year's kit the best so far, the water/ale can is ace as is the apron; I won't use the window clings and the doll will probably go to my daughter.

:)

Nothing will beat the hoody from last year. We vacation at Rehoboth Beach DE every Oct and I wore my hoody all vaca last year and am looking forward to wearing it this year.

Flooding in chat = definitely not cool. Might be fun for you, but not for everyone else.

settle down, it was me, celtic pred and a few others as well. It was late and no one was really conversating, they warned us and we stopped simple as that :yess:

chainsawcollection.jpg

Pass on the kit. I like the mask but the rest is meh. First one since they've been offering them that I've passed on. Bring on the actual Spook though.

pass for me too. congrats to those who grab one and who dig the apron, bottle and doll, but they don't hold a candle to the hoodie, mug, and catalog from last year.

ha ha ha ha, man just reading all these posts is fantastic, I cant wait to be in the chats again for spook. I remember when me and celtic pred were basically repeating...if I remember correctly Halloween 4 on tv during chat and basically were told we were spamming... :(

Fun while it lasted though :)

That was the highlight of the spook. ____ you haters. That ____ was FUN. :lol

Maybe insted of _____in they should've been watching it with us. We're doing it again. But i'll make sure the chat is slow, and nothing's happening.

October 1st y'all! Time for some Chainsaw! Spooktacular time!

I have an exclusive Elvira on the way, really happy about that, MC is going to hook me up with the Cylinder of Terror, really happy about that, and House of Wolfman arrived today. Pretty good day.

I'm ready to :panic:

Back