Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

:lol:lol well the verdict is in, my 8 yr old son says the redone green version is the best and strongest.:exactly::yess:

Getting mine on Monday. Can't wait! How do you modified the hair? Would like to redo mine some day. Do you use clay/putty etc and added on?

25jhzj8.jpg
358ul1j.jpg

zbva0.jpg
15xtxqc.jpg

Great cutoms. If I was going to rate them it would go like this

1. Original sculpt - This piece is just perfect.

2. Rulk - Very close second. You photos make me wnat to by a second and do the same thing.

3. Green Hulk - The Hair looks good. Had this been the original sculpt I would have liked it but I actually like the original sculpts hair best now. Green looks to glossy for me. Makes him look like plastic. At least in the photo you took.

4. Grey Hulk - Never been a fan of Grey.

Anyways all of them are the bee's knees. A very awsome collection you have there.

Great cutoms. If I was going to rate them it would go like this

1. Original sculpt - This piece is just perfect.

2. Rulk - Very close second. You photos make me wnat to by a second and do the same thing.

3. Green Hulk - The Hair looks good. Had this been the original sculpt I would have liked it but I actually like the original sculpts hair best now. Green looks to glossy for me. Makes him look like plastic. At least in the photo you took.

4. Grey Hulk - Never been a fan of Grey.

Anyways all of them are the bee's knees. A very awsome collection you have there.

Agreed, 100%.

The original is for me; I've always been a fan of the lighter green. It's true Olivetti.

How did you get the hair like that? I know nothing about customizing statues >_>

Great customes greatwall! Dig the paint on the new green Hulk.

Last edited:

The customs are cool but I prefer the original hair over the flowing hair. Have no idea why.

Amazing stuff greatwall :clap :rock

Definitely dig the custom green version the most. LOL with all these conversions there are barely going to be any originals left in a few months.

Where's fuzzy at these days :huh he's just vanished

It's like the hokey-pokey on roid rage.:rotfl

Amazing customs all three. Can't split them apart. Gotta say though that your green Hulk looks like he's wearing a rug. Apart from that, great success!

Greatwall, the guy you hired to customize these hulks is a ROCKSTAR!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back