P!TUVISION IN "FF4 Ex Dio & HT Aliens!!!!!!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah! My PM got ignored. Not P!tu status... so insulting. hehe

Congrats on your win P!tu! Here's hoping I win a nice piece like that in the foreseeable future!

that was some weak ass coughing & spluttering after only one shot (1/2 glass) pitu :D

the lad can't take his rum boys :D

that was some weak ass coughing & spluttering after only one shot (1/2 glass) pitu :D

the lad can't take his rum boys :D

That's what ive been saying the whole time!

What kind of a girl fills the shot glass up only half way!?? Where im from you get your ass beat down for that kind of ****. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sweet haul there Master P! :D

I just picked up that HT Alien yesterday for $100 at the Toronto Comic Con. :chew

000_0030.jpg

Sweet haul there Master P! :D

I just picked up that HT Alien yesterday for $100 at the Toronto Comic Con. :chew

000_0030.jpg

Nice pick up The Wraith!

*sigh* Only con I have coming up, is one in October and I know it won't be anything like the Toronto, New York, Chicago, or San Diego conventions!

Hopefully they have some nice pieces to sell, unlike last Spring. The Fall one rocked! I picked myself up some nice gems. A pre Transformers Blaster MIB with working AM tuner and a very mint in box G1 Grapple! But no SideShow products outside of a few 1/6 dolls, and a Princess Leia PF that went for too much. :(

Nice pick up The Wraith!

*sigh* Only con I have coming up, is one in October and I know it won't be anything like the Toronto, New York, Chicago, or San Diego conventions!

Hopefully they have some nice pieces to sell, unlike last Spring. The Fall one rocked! I picked myself up some nice gems. A pre Transformers Blaster MIB with working AM tuner and a very mint in box G1 Grapple! But no SideShow products outside of a few 1/6 dolls, and a Princess Leia PF that went for too much. :(

I was a little disappointed with the Toronto show this year. I was mainly looking for Japanese imports (TFs, Hot Toys etc.) and SS statues, but the high-end selection was minimal. Lots of $5 peg warmer tables...

I did get this SS Mummy set for $240 though... :cool:

000_0019-1.jpg

Nice! If only Toronto was closer! Was there any other SS product there? 1/6 figures I could careless about right now. Just into their statues. More into the HT and Medicom for the 1/6 stuff.

Nice! If only Toronto was closer! Was there any other SS product there? 1/6 figures I could careless about right now. Just into their statues. More into the HT and Medicom for the 1/6 stuff.

Silver Snail ( www.silversnail.com ) had a pretty good selection of SS PFs and statues... mostly LOTR and Horror though...

Back