Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i could find a Maul i would probably buy him. i'm actually thinking about jumping on the Yoda since he's still in stock. :horror

It's you're money, but if you like Yoda, you can't go wrong with him, he's fantastic, you'd swear you owned the original puppet he looks so cool, and would make a nice Yin-Yang with Palpatine of good and evil.

As promised,here are a few pics and please excuse Palpy's serious case of dandruff :lol :lol

I'm a horrible photographer so I apologize for the quality of the pictures but my knowledge doesn't extend much further then point and shoot but I hope this will quench your thirst until the better photographers receive their's :D

palpy1dl2.jpg

palpy2ep1.jpg

palpywb6.jpg

It looks like they painted the eyes like on Darth Maul which is a little dissapointing. I have pre ordered so have to wait ages for sideshow to ship to the EU. Thanks for the pics! I am not blown away.... at this stage

Took a few more pictures without flash,one with and without the hood

palpy4zh5.jpg

palpy5cp9.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you Star Wars fans are so picky and demanding.

Looks like a solid bust guys! No 1:1 T-800 Arnold bust, but still pretty cool!

I love the Maul bust...but I am going to have to reserve my verdict on this one for now until I see more pics. How do you like it?

Where the pics of LOTRFAN :duh :D???

What's your opinion crispycritter about this life size bust?

Yeah, let's get some opinions going. :D

I like it in some pictures but in others not so much. Is it a camera trick- how is it in person?

Where the pics of LOTRFAN :duh :D???

What's your opinion crispycritter about this life size bust?

I think it's a pretty cool bust but I have to admit i'm not totally blown away by it,nothing like the T-800 Arnie or Predator bust that I gawked at for hours after opening but I don't regret it as the emperor has always been one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, let's get some opinions going. :D

Well, you asked for it. :naughty

Personally, I'm not very impressed at all. It might just be the pics, but the eyes look horrible and the actual sculpt is just not a very good likeness of Palpatine IMHO. I do think the teeth have been done well(better than Maul's actually), but overall I don't think this is one of Sideshow's best 1:1 efforts.

Back