ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Full Collection pics P51

Great Great Scores and Pics on IM and Loki, WOW! Impressive as ever my Friend, Excellent Posts

Great Great Scores and Pics on IM and Loki, WOW! Impressive as ever my Friend, Excellent Posts

Many thanks Colossus, glad you like the pics! :hi5: Loki and IM aren't new purchases, just new pics ;)

My new purchase is coming next week, the IM3 Tony Stark.

Very nice pics of an awesome figure :rock :rock

Many thanks Colossus, glad you like the pics! :hi5: Loki and IM aren't new purchases, just new pics ;)

My new purchase is coming next week, the IM3 Tony Stark.

I stand Corrected, it is all been a Blur this week, 60 hrs a in 5 day work week gah: the horror, that said looking forward to seeing your New Score next week my Friend PM

I stand Corrected, it is all been a Blur this week, 60 hrs a in 5 day work week gah: the horror, that said looking forward to seeing your New Score next week my Friend PM

No worries my friend, work can be a pain in the a$$ but we need to fund our collecting somehow. ;) I'm really looking forward to Tony Stark arriving soon too! :yess:

Ah man! :thud: those IM pics are sick! Jay your pics are just amazing :clap

:hi5: Many thanks Andy, really appreciate it! But as someone pointed out in the MKVII thread I should have turned his headlights on! D'oh :slap:lol

Nice flying shots!! I heard HT will make the next IM flying as well :D

Grats on your Avengers Mark VII buddy, and nice pics on Loki. :hi5:

New arrivals today! :yess: Iron Man 3 Tony Stark and The Expendables 2 Barney Ross. Definitely keeping Tony, haven't decided if I'm going to keep Barney yet, he was a bit of an impulse purchase, but we'll see.

I'm doing it, I'm doing it :lol

:rotfl

Took about an hour just to un box Tony!

Back