PCS: RoboCop 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we are going to see some updated photos for the gallery. That was promised when they updated the chest etc..

Hopefully we are going to see some updated photos for the gallery. That was promised when they updated the chest etc..
They don’t do final photos before release anymore. That stopped over two years ago

That doesn't mean we won't see pics though, at least somewhere. Or do they not even open up their own production pieces when they get them?
In the past they haven’t shown final product photos. Started when Ivan Drogo was released afaik

Yeah, there's a lot wrong with that unfortunately. The matte paint, the helmet, the mouth sculpt. Ehhhh...
Sadly I agree. The helmet's shape is completely off. Also the details of the suit is subpar. Not sharp enough. The face and the visor's paint is bad. The paint on the armor looks good but not really sure because of the lighting. I am very disappointed. Also is it me or did they forget to put the screw behind the heel and that thing attaches with a small peg only on the lower leg?

Attachments

• Névtelen.jpg
    Névtelen.jpg
    137.4 KB
Back