Peak Art Studio 1/6 Rurouni Kenshin live action version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg
IMG_3284.jpeg
IMG_3285.jpeg
IMG_3286.jpeg
IMG_3287.jpeg
IMG_3288.jpeg
IMG_3289.jpeg
IMG_3290.jpeg
IMG_3291.jpeg
IMG_3292.jpeg
IMG_3293.jpeg
IMG_3294.jpeg

(Prequel look)

PEAKART STUDIO 1/6 silicone custom-grade Rurouni 12-inch movable soldier doll
Product: PEAKART STUDIO
Product name: Rurouni (black version)
Scale: 1/6
No: PA2403A
Material: ABS、PVC、platinum silicone、alloy
List: High-simulation hair and eyebrow transplant silicone head sculpture (original rubber-coated head and neck movable technology) x1 (advanced mohairneedletransplant, true restoration)
High-simulation artificial eyes x2 (real simulation of iris structure)
Model core swordsman body x1 (more movable, can pose a variety of kendo
actions)
Model core replaceable joint arm hand shape x6 (knife holding hand shape, relaxed hand shape, open palm hand shape)
Kendo uniform x1 (top, underwear, pants, socks)
Uchika X1 (metal material)
Scabbard X1 (rope wrapping process)
Magnetic shoes x2 (with magnets inside for more stable standing)
Iron plate platform x1 (with magnetic foot shoes, no bracket is required)

(Red outfit)

PEAKART STUDIO 1/6 silicone custom-grade Rurouni 12-inch movable soldier doll
Product: PEAKART STUDIO
Product name: Rurouni (red version)
Scale: 1/6
No: PA2403B
Material: ABS、PVC、platinum silicone、alloy
List: High-simulation hair and eyebrow transplant silicone head sculpture (original rubber-coated head and neck movable technology) x1 (advanced mohair needle transplant, true restoration)
High-simulation artificial eyes x2 (real simulation of iris structure)
Model core swordsman body x1 (more movable, can pose a variety of kendo actions)
Half-arm silicone movable hand type x4 (hand and forearm are integrated, with steel bones inside, movable wrist, specially designed for holding knives, can complete various knife holding actions)
Kendo suit x1 (top, underwear, pants, socks)
Reverse blade knife X1 (metal material)
Scabbard X1 (rope wrapping process)
Magnetic shoes x2 (with magnets inside for more stable standing)
Iron plate platform x1 (with magnetic foot shoes, no bracket is required)

I love the fact live action Kenshin is getting the love it deserves…I’m disappointed in the portraits.

Everything looks amazing and that’s what kills me!

It just doesn’t look anywhere near Takeru.

IMG_3297.jpeg
IMG_3298.jpeg

Yknow. Between this and SooSooToys ver…

I wonder if there’s an officially licensed figure on the way? We’ve seen this time and time again where we see a barrage of 3rd party releases of a character only to have an officially licensed figure come out…eventually.

What are everyone’s thoughts on this? Figure and my theory?

Akiratrang's reply was so brief and I missed. Here I'm thinking Brooklynwolf x has lost it and is replying to himself. Lol!

That sculpt kinda resembles Han from F&F to me? Wonder if they can keep the quality from prototype to production.

What is jarring about this release is that The Red Kenshin is actually limited to 399 pieces, whereas the Black suited battousai is not.
Its like making a purple suit joker being limited, whereas Bank Robber Joker you can order as much as you can. Makes no sense.

But if that leads to better quality control (and you never know with these new company's), then I guess i'm all up for it.

Based on photos, the black battousai actually looks better, and i really don't like the scaring on his face for the red one. Its just painted on.. you're using silicone, might as well lightly scrape in the X scar man ! !

Apart from that, it is cheaper then then the Shumi Arts, which i would have preferred getting but since they are done, that'll never happen.
In Hong Kong, the price for the limited Red one is about USD$360. whereas the Black one is around USD$250 so it's not that expensive, price for a typical HT these days. Already ordered the Red one.

This is also rumored to be the same team that did the Godfather and the Beast from Kungfu Hustle by MAHA, the serial number also sort of gave it away given this is the 3rd release.

bbotoys_16_ma___1690362627_44aa839b_progressive.jpg
511292-1000037409.jpg

The reception to the Beast after release is kinda lukewarm because of lost details on the silicone in the final product and the hairing isn't that great either.

What is jarring about this release is that The Red Kenshin is actually limited to 399 pieces, whereas the Black suited battousai is not.
Its like making a purple suit joker being limited, whereas Bank Robber Joker you can order as much as you can. Makes no sense.

But if that leads to better quality control (and you never know with these new company's), then I guess i'm all up for it.

Based on photos, the black battousai actually looks better, and i really don't like the scaring on his face for the red one. Its just painted on.. you're using silicone, might as well lightly scrape in the X scar man ! !

Apart from that, it is cheaper then then the Shumi Arts, which i would have preferred getting but since they are done, that'll never happen.
In Hong Kong, the price for the limited Red one is about USD$360. whereas the Black one is around USD$250 so it's not that expensive, price for a typical HT these days. Already ordered the Red one.
I have been dying for a Battousai Rurouni Kenshin figure for years. Where can I buy one?

Sorry guys, i don't know where to buy it online, as i live in Hong Kong, so as you can imagine we have a lot of physical figure shops we can order it from.

But if any of you PM me, i'd be more then happy to give you the name of their facebook page and website, you can contact and see if you can order through them then have them ship it to wherever you are located.

I buy from Orzgk.com and seen it was up there. They're primarily a statue retailer but have a huge following on social media sites and I've bought from them many times with no issues. Also their communication is great which is another plus. Also Onemanshobby, William Wang is also selling and is reliable.

Also the price for this is cheaper than I expected, I have only seen the first movie and enjoyed it, but I might miss out on this one, I do however appreciate the artistry and hope the final product looks this good.

Last edited:

Wait, why is his regular attire limited? Guess I'm gonna have to choose which one is worth it

I buy from Orzgk.com and seen it was up there. They're primarily a statue retailer but have a huge following on social media sites and I've bought from them many times with no issues. Also their communication is great which is another plus. Also Onemanshobby, William Wang is also selling and is reliable.

Also the price for this is cheaper than I expected, I have only seen the first movie and enjoyed it, but I might miss out on this one, I do however appreciate the artistry and hope the final product looks this good.
Any idea what they charge ballpark average for shipping to the USA?

Back