Peak Art Studio 1/6 Rurouni Kenshin live action version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one of the main differences between the black and red versions is that the red uses silicone half arm and black uses pvc? am I misunderstanding?

My main issue is durability and silicone can often have have details look too soft or washed out.

I can't find it on BBTS, what's the product listing name/link?

yeah can't find it either.

Just curious about price, but knowing BBTS it'll be a huge markup probably $700+.

Onesixthoutfitters has it up. Put my order in today for the red version

Onesixthoutfitters has it up. Put my order in today for the red version

I’m glad you got your PO in, but damn…$500 for a figure that looks nothing like Takeru. I can’t pull the trigger. Had it been cheaper, I would’ve considered it just for the tech and novelty of it.

I’m crossing my fingers these 3rd party figures means an official one is on the way. Hopefully with a more accurate portrait.

I’m glad you got your PO in, but damn…$500 for a figure that looks nothing like Takeru. I can’t pull the trigger. Had it been cheaper, I would’ve considered it just for the tech and novelty of it.

I’m crossing my fingers these 3rd party figures means an official one is on the way. Hopefully with a more accurate portrait.

The Soosoo Toys Kenshin actually looks great.
Theres this customizer that helps me with rooted hair. Let me PM you, as i don't have his permission to post it.

He showed me his Kenshin that he got repainted and he rooted the hair. Looks amazing.
He's helping me with mine... i didn't get a repaint, but confident that just the hair alone will make it decent.

Yeah the hair on soosoo is pretty rough but the actual face sculpt looks more accurate than this one.

It depends honestly. If we are going for the early films then yes it's a bit off. But The Beginning and The Final films came out way later and I imagine everyone in their roles got a bit older so they wouldn't look exactly the same.

Back