Planet of the Apes customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just too cool. When are you going to paint that set-up? I would love to do a scene with that set-up. Angel you've done an outstanding job. :monkey5

Angel I love the stands you made. That is fantastic. I'm going to do the same to mine. I haven't painted my wall structure yet. It's just leaning onto the back wall of the shelf where it sits.

Well until I get my HT exclusive Gorilla Captain, here's my stand-in.

Headsculpt, Man Catcher, Flag, and Wagon!! custom made by angelofmusic2112.

Clothes on top of wagon donated by the lovely Jessica.

Costume consists of a SS and Hasbro bash.:horror :rolleyes:

IMG_8821.jpg

Gosh, that wagon is sooooo yummilicious!! I really love how that came out! Angel, you really banged that out to make sure it looks like it was made by gorillas. I love the detail/rusticness of the bars....and I love how you have the Star Trek guys in the background, Sticks.

I like that there are a couple of Enterprise crewdudes in the background reporting in and telling Kirk they have no idea what this crazy ape is screaming about.

IMG_8821.jpg

Very nice Stickman. Of course, you know since the Trek figures aren't any of the main crew that they have to die? At least that is the way they did it when they beamed down in the TV series.

Yeah - I could sell 2 of the partitions (and the stands also) to anyone interested in them. I've already made the molds for these items. Keep me in mind if anyone wants them.

Yeah - I could sell 2 of the partitions (and the stands also) to anyone interested in them. I've already made the molds for these items. Keep me in mind if anyone wants them.

What do your stand look like? I just glued them to a SS stand base. I love mine. Thanks Angel:banana

IMG_8822.jpg

Although this figure doesn't have a Linda Harrison likeness, I always thought she wouldn't be too bad as a base for a Nova custom:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIBB-00187B

-Ray

I don't have pix, but I was cleaning a lot of stuff up just to get it out of the way before my wife goes back in the hospital, and put Victor Buono's (Beneath"s fat Man) body together, just need a head and robes and he'll be done. Bashed a few quick mutants, and gorillas and even a chimp or two. No painting was required. I'll try pix next week if I can.

Thanks Jess!
I hope to have time to get something accomplished when she gets home.
Found a few more "mutant" heads to reveal unto their god.

Back