Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got EX #45 and I have no issues with mine. I don't think pieces that have issues necessarily have anything to do what number is written on the bottom.

Just got mine today as EX number 1183. Will show pictures later while waiting for her case to come. I am going to leave out the box since I think its a really good looking art on the box. I might want to try to see if I can get a giclee printing of the picture and frame it in museum quality.

Got my Ivy today, #1404

img0250tn.jpg

Nice pics! Man that tomb raider looks really good too.

A Sideshow fully sculpted PF of Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman would be a personal grail to me. :love

+1. A Selina Pfeiffer PF would be my be-all, end-all statue. But I'd rather have the Gentle Giant team behind the Sucker Punch/Honey Trap lines tackle such a project.

Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely we'll ever get either, so I hope Hot Toys will finally give us a 1:6 or preferably 1:4 figure soon. Day 1 buy and the only thing I wouldn't ever sell even if I get rid of everything else, which is always a possibility.

+1. A Selina Pfeiffer PF would be my be-all, end-all statue. But I'd rather have the Gentle Giant team behind the Sucker Punch/Honey Trap lines tackle such a project.

Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely we'll ever get either, so I hope Hot Toys will finally give us a 1:6 or preferably 1:4 figure soon. Day 1 buy and the only thing I wouldn't ever sell even if I get rid of everything else, which is always a possibility.

Why u love Selina Pfeiffer so much?

Why u love Selina Pfeiffer so much?

One of the most beautiful actresses ever and of the most attractive female characters ever. Selina + Pfeiffer = A match made in heaven. :love

Also, and most importantly, there's a personal story behind. ^_^

Back