Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine came with small paint chips and a broken bottom of the right heel. it would be okey if it was painted though as its flush. look like who ever painted it, the statue got stuck and they ripped it off what it was stuck too. as the end of the heal is white. does I bought this off ebay for almost 500 dollars as that's what the ex goes for on there now. so I doubt ss will do a exchange aswell its not bad if I can get it painted but don't know how to paint it. what type of paint nor the colors I contacted ss by email but they said they didn't have that info or atleast that's what the couster service person wtote me. does anyone here know what paint to use and color names.

I don't think I can return it to the seller but the statue looks good compared to others on here just needs some paint on the heel and small touch ups on a couple leaves and small area on top of her hair. the paint chips are just pin drops, very small and isn't noticeable from away just something I wanted to touch up.

You can always return things within the 45 day period on eBay; you'd just have to file a SNAD against the seller stating the damages. The outcome would either you would have to send it back to the seller for a full refund OR some sellers offer some type of partial depending on the damage/the type of seller they are. Even if the item was new and you opened it, it's worth contacting the seller to let him know the situation - s/he could even talk to SS about the situation if s/he's the person that originally bought it from them.

If it arrived damaged, I wouldn't just not doing anything about. The person who sold it to you is obligated to sell you something as described - not broken/damaged. :/

That's just my 2 cents though. D:

20130615_011254_zpsfa201ad6.jpg

20130615_011247_zps09b8520f.jpg

20130615_011240_zpsf78b2d75.jpg

20130615_011713_zps6f8e1688.jpg

20130606_220506_zpsd40ac097.jpg

Other then the paint on the leg veins and that tiny green paint on her belly I am happy with the end product.

20130615_011254_zpsfa201ad6.jpg

20130615_011247_zps09b8520f.jpg

20130615_011240_zpsf78b2d75.jpg

20130615_011713_zps6f8e1688.jpg

20130606_220506_zpsd40ac097.jpg

Other then the paint on the leg veins and that tiny green paint on her belly I am happy with the end product.

Wow great pics! The eyes look perfect in these. :clap I can't see anything close to being off. Weird mine seems to be off on the eyes a bit. But the more I look at her the more normal they look. I was going to complain about the eyes. But now they look good that I'm going to let it go. I will send them a email on the chips, and marks tonight.

I've had her sitting on my desk for the past few days and I have to say I'm completely satisfied. I love her. Weird how the unboxing process makes every little mote seem like a QC disaster. One week later, and I have zero issues.

Except for the box. I should call them tomorrow.

I've had her sitting on my desk for the past few days and I have to say I'm completely satisfied. I love her. Weird how the unboxing process makes every little mote seem like a QC disaster. One week later, and I have zero issues.

Except for the box. I should call them tomorrow.

I know what you mean. You wAit a year or so for a piece and the big moment comes. It's a shame we have to look so hard for QC issues, it takes away from the whole excitement.

Anyone know when they are going to close the waitlist for this? i dont see them put it on the newsletter anymore?

I think the Reg will be available again, but definitely not the Ex.

agreed, the ex is sold out for sure but i think they just put the reg on waitlist so they could deal with all the returns and exchanges that are coming through right now

Anyone know when they are going to close the waitlist for this? i dont see them put it on the newsletter anymore?

I think it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to late to join the waitlist at this point. But it only cost you a few clicks so ........

Not really, jump on it you might get lucky, I have in the past, my ironman comiquette WL converted like 3 months after they shipped.

Iv been on the waitlist from back in like November I think. I was just trying to see if its going to convert or if they are going to say its sold out and if you are still waiting to bad because you aren't getting it.

:lol:lol well big shocker, got the email response back that they checked other statues and (surprise) they have none any better than mine. never even offered me a stupid $20 credit. :dunno

If i didn't like the piece so much, i'd smash the ***** and get my full purchase price back. Really starting to rethink this whole collecting hobby. really piss poor business practices SSC.

I know it doesn't surprise me all that much, but still its disappointing to say the least:monkey1

Back