Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the bigger reg man eating plant chipped and SS sent me a replacement, so CS still there doing their thing, big up to the returns dept.

It's the norm Copy & paste then attch email I believe. So calling is the best bet to try to get somewhere.

It was a pretty in depth conversation over 4/5 emails, But even though I stated that all the pics I have seen on here are not consistent with my statue they still insisted a replacement would be no better, I am now in the process of smashing her up to receive my refund :monkey2:mad: Do they refund the shipping too?

It was a pretty in depth conversation over 4/5 emails, But even though I stated that all the pics I have seen on here are not consistent with my statue they still insisted a replacement would be no better, I am now in the process of smashing her up to receive my refund :monkey2:mad: Do they refund the shipping too?

Yes I been through the same. It's very frustrating. But if your going to return it. Might as well call to see what happens anyways. Nothing to lose. When I emailed it never gets anywhere. Even with 4 to 5 detail emails.

I'm surprised they want you to smash her and not just return her.

Not a good sign. I decided to keep my EX for now, and there aren't any paint issues. But she doesn't fit in her base--doesn't even come close, in fact. Left a voicemail yesterday but figure that they're out of the office until next week. Anyway, I'm hoping they can offer up a solution as opposed to asking me to smash it up. That'd certainly be a shame.

I ordered mine on FlexPay and finally received it today. I'm almost afraid to open it...

You are not alone. I felt the same way when my Ivy showed up. I used to open Sideshow boxes with confidence. Now days it's pretty much a gamble with how a statue turned actually turns out.

You are not alone. I felt the same way when my Ivy showed up. I used to open Sideshow boxes with confidence. Now days it's pretty much a gamble with how a statue turned actually turns out.

:exactly: The new tuff replacement policy is what I'm worried about when opening up statues. Even chip or small broken parts don't get a replacement unless it's something big. :monkey2

I opened mine and I'm very pleased with the results. I got the EX and I set it up with the open mouth plant heads, but I didn't think to check the regular ones. I'll have to do that later to make sure there's nothing wrong with those. I'll take some pics later too.

I opened mine and I'm very pleased with the results. I got the EX and I set it up with the open mouth plant heads, but I didn't think to check the regular ones. I'll have to do that later to make sure there's nothing wrong with those. I'll take some pics later too.

Alright another good one. Congrats! :hi5:

:exactly: The new tuff replacement policy is what I'm worried about when opening up statues. Even chip or small broken parts don't get a replacement unless it's something big. :monkey2

That's not true I just got approved for a replacement for a chip in the upper lip of the non exclusive big man eating pod, it was shipped and on its way to me.

Yes do that as soon as you can my ex plant was fine but the big regular was chipped.

Just opened up and inspected my Ivy EX and Sagat EX. Both are very nice. Sagat was flawless. Ivy had a couple of tiny rubs but no big deal. Nothing broken and the eyes looked fine to me.

998333_643095742387094_1647163644_n.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook, thought it was a kind of neat alternate version of the concept art.

Back