Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I see all the hardcore members are here waiting live right now! :) now let's all score this epic dc statue.

The wait is killing me here!!!

Sitting in my office alone like a fool - scared to go home!!!

I have a feeling that SSC will do this one right when the final product comes out. This is only the second DC statue and the last thing they want to do is turn fans away.

I have a good feeling that these first few DC statues will turn out great. Then maybe QC may suffer just like Marvel is now. I hope I am not wrong.

The wait is killing me here!!!

Sitting in my office alone like a fool - scared to go home!!!

I am sitting here hoping my lunch break doesn't end before the PO is up. Should be within 30 minutes now.

I wonder if they will release ivy and suprise us with batman PF at the same time? Don't they sometimes put out 2 things at once to surpass us all? If they do be ready.

I wonder if they will release ivy and suprise us with batman PF at the same time? Don't they sometimes put out 2 things at once to surpass us all? If they do be ready.

Stop making this worse!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt it... there would be a lot more hype and promotion about the Batman PF going up for PO from Sideshow.

Back