Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, look at her face! Sooo nice. Why couldn't they get CW's eyes painted like that?

It would have saved me the hassle of trying to redo the eyes myself, especially since SS didn't offer me a replacement head. I'm hoping to get my decals today or tomorrow so I can give it a shot this weekend.

Got mine. She's alright but she has fingerprints on her legs! :(

Going to contact Sideshow about possible replacement.

15667457674_d8833bc652_k.jpg

Are those actually in the paint? Mine had some dirty spots on the legs, but it wiped off.

Yea, mine did too. I have not gotten it all off yet, but it looks like it should be ok.

Just opened mine and her face has the same Mark on it but it's a patch on the face not a fingerprint. I will try the eraser. How did you all wipe it off? Also I need to contact ss on on chip plant. Overall I have to admit this looks great! It's like she's neon green with a glow.

Just opened mine and her face has the same Mark on it but it's a patch on the face not a fingerprint. I will try the eraser. How did you all wipe it off? Also I need to contact ss on on chip plant. Overall I have to admit this looks great! It's like she's neon green with a glow.

I just rubbed it off with my fingers. It wasn't too bad. I was going to Tyra damp cloth if I needed to, but it just rubbed off.

??

I thought the pegs were different for the plants? I guess that isn't the case and they are interchangeable?

Are those actually in the paint? Mine had some dirty spots on the legs, but it wiped off.

There did seem to be some sort of smudge that I was able to wipe off but that mark on the side of her leg does seem to be somewhat ingrained. It's not overly obvious though, especially when I have a plant beside it.

Anyway heard back from Sideshow and they have no replacements to give. Only can give me some small credit or if I don't want that return for a full refund.

I do want her though, so I guess I've got to keep this copy and just put that dirty marking down to her hanging out in the forest somewhere where she got some dirt on her legs.

infuriating. they have more, but they don't want to give a replacement to you.

can you return it and order another one?

Back