Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's because they have their best artist doing final touch ups on the eyes for the prototype...

20091104_cross_eyed_girl.jpg

Still better than Scarlet Witch.... Zing

It's actually getting pretty pathetic this - nearly an hour over every other day.

A company already getting crap for screwing up the Batman Bust and now messing around with us on another DC item.

I am honestly getting ready to back away from these guys.

Oooh, that sounds dirty.

Are you guys refreshing the front page or specifically the DC PF search results page. I've been bouncing back and forth...

People seriously need to spam the crap out of their chat function and their FB page. No excuse for an hour later than other items.

I gave up going to the London film and comic con this evening to wait for this. Gonna have to hit that con with a vengance tommorow

Evidently none of you have waited on line for an Xbox or Playstation release. Welcome to my world guys.

Oooh that dam PS3 and waiting for two days out in the rain at a Target twenty miles away form home :( Waiting for this Preorder at home with my space heater on is like a dream compared to that nightmare

Still no PO? I guess it was good cause I was working on unpacking a statue and forgot about this. Then I said oh crap rush back on and found out it's still not on yet. I'm back now not going anywhere. Just waiting.

This wouldn't be so bad if they had just previewed it beforehand by a few hours, at least then people would know if they even wanted to order or not, and no one would be forced to wait through all these shennanigans just to see if they even liked it enough to order in the first place...

This thread is going to be 500 pages long before the damn thing even goes up for order.

Back