Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay I see little snippets here and there in the Thing pictures thread and some on the Show Your Shelves forum but not nearly as much as I would expect.

There's quite a library of Marvel PF's out there now. Let's see some group shots!

Great setup Deadly Dagger, you definitely have some quality pieces. :duff

I just realized that people who own both the exclusive Dr. Doom and Thing can put one of the Thing's heads on Doom's pedestal. How's that for a diorama!

P4050009.jpg

Here are pics of some of my collection; I apologize for the crappy quality of some of the shots. My plans are to design and install a suitable place to display them after I've thinned out some of my other collectibles. I included KISS, in homage to MARVEL SUPER SPECIAL #1, wherein Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter faced off against Dr Doom!

Here is my small collection of Marvel PFs. They are in fact the only PFs I own. I have Thor on order and a Grey Hulk on the way.

PFCollection100.jpg

PFCollection099.jpg

PFCollection098.jpg

PFCollection097.jpg
[/

DROOOOL.

I just love those PF's. Makes me wish I was more of a Marvel fan.

Makes me wish that SSC had the DC license because their 1/4 isn't up to par IMHO

I might as well add to this thread. This is my Marvel collection so far. I have PF Red Skull and Iron Man LSB on Pre-order but only one will fit in this display cabinet. I'll have to make a decision to cancel or better yet, move something to another cabinet once the items get closer to shipping.

Office is not clean enough for far away shots . . . :monkey1

display9dn6.jpg

marvelteamupkh2.jpg

display1kl1.jpg

My Cap and Darkness need to have room made for them before they can come out and play . . .

Here's the Exclusive Elektra (with obligatory money shot!); I have a red one on the way as well, not sure if I'll keep both. Haven't had a chance to open the Thing Exclusive yet, probably tomorrow.

Yeah, I love how you've framed them inside your wall, like works of art hanging of the wall, great job :)!

Back