Post pics of your Marvel PF collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted before but it fits this thread...

Squider just a few quick questions ,

Where abouts do you exactly live ,
what parts of your floors creak the most ,
which is the fastest way in and out of your house but with leaving enough room for a van ?.

I wonder if The Thing PF caused one more surge in popularity for the Green Hulk. There is currently not ONE SINGLE Green Hulk PF for sale on ebay right now. Talk about a seller's market.

as this rate, maybe i can trade em for a doom PF real soon

Hulk > Doom

AND THIS IS WHY...... Just wait a couple of years....Altough Doom is a magnificent statue, Hulk being one of the most popular character in Marvel history,is wayyyy more popular than Doom,his statue will surpass Doom as far as fetching more money on the after market...Another thing, Edition size including exclusives: Doom : 1500...Hulk :1179

Those owning a Hulk PF statue, whatever it be Grey or green, I say hold on to those if you're looking for investment value.

Word.

Last edited:
OK, more lousy pics from warlock664 ! My replacement Thing Exclusive arrived today; the pics are pretty bad, making the statue appear lighter than it really is. It's a great statue, as can be seen from the much better pics on the Thing Image Thread. Anyway...

i have almost all of my stuff boxed up right now but here's some pics of it from when my collection was out....and you can see where they are now.
PUnisher.jpg

CaptianAmericaShelf.jpg

P5080003.jpg

I only have a couple of Marvel PF's. Doom came out before I started collecting (Something that still haunts me) but will slowly build up the collection.

115_1512.jpg

115_1517.jpg

115_1520.jpg

115_1524.jpg

Last edited:
Back