Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These shipping rates are terrible.
Hope our international Freaks can still figure out a way to get this to their doors. Best of luck.

These shipping rates are terrible.
Hope our international Freaks can still figure out a way to get this to their doors. Best of luck.

I'm going to ask Sideshow to deliver mine using this - because it's faster (mine will now arrive 2 weeks ago), and better suited than a FedEx truck because it's bigger on the inside.

TARDIS1.jpg

this thing looks wonderful, and i'm saying it as a P2 fan (not easy to please me) and as a statue/bust hater (same).
would gladly have it if i had space and free money for it and for P1 bust of course.
i only wish his slobber was colorless as it should be.

Last edited:
this thing looks wonderful, and i'm saying it as a P2 fan (not easy to please me) and as a statue/bust hater (same).
would gladly have it if i had space and free money for it and for P1 bust of course.
i only wish his slobber was colorless as it should be.

Snap. Still hoping it looks a little less obvious when it turns up.

Given the prices we've had so far, my guess would be about $150-$160 USD for East coast states.

Of course - the prices so far make NO sense - I think Sideshow's shipping software has been hacked by the Russians.
Well, why at once Russians are guilty? I from Russia, and I am not pleased by the prices of shipping this bust! Аnd I very much don't want that political dirt interfered in the cozy world of collectors.
because, well, a) it's a joke based on some actual events and popular again on the verge of WWIII, and b) common russians are often proud of it and don't even consider it a joke, but rather an achievement.

Last edited:
I'm going to ask Sideshow to deliver mine using this - because it's faster (mine will now arrive 2 weeks ago), and better suited than a FedEx truck because it's bigger on the inside.

TARDIS1.jpg

Damn! Now that's service! :lol

I'm worried about getting it THROUGH the door! :lol

This is true!
I may have to unpack it in the garage and walk the darn thing inside the house. :lol

The comparison with city hunter lsb.
This will be my last photo post of this bust, I do really wish in the future I will have a chance to get it though, but now I'm waiting for my newborn and dog confidently.
25db77ee3d6d55fb1c9c0ccc65224f4a21a4dd4a.jpg
a08052d98d1001e9cd8f6ee5b00e7bec55e79771.jpg
97a2de1f3a292df5f06fd6ffb4315c6035a87373.jpg
682fd8246b600c33452ca422124c510fd8f9a14b.jpg
aaa0a413632762d0528cde55a8ec08fa503dc672.jpg

Last edited:
I've never before noticed that turd in his mouth.
j9otus.jpg

tongue.gif~original

looks like it should be longer and bent up.

i also don't know why everybody tries to give predators yellow/brown teeth. they are lighter than his chin which is almost white (and definitely not red).

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm having this shipped to my work since I know no one will be home for delivery, and it just occurred to me that the box won't fit in my car! Now I'm having visions of driving home with the unboxed bust sitting beside me in the passenger seat, buckled in. :rotfl

I joke, but I'm actually kind of freaking out about how I'm going to manage this. And I don't yet know how much I'll be on the hook for with shipping. :panic:

I'm having this shipped to my work since I know no one will be home for delivery, and it just occurred to me that the box won't fit in my car! Now I'm having visions of driving home with the unboxed bust sitting beside me in the passenger seat, buckled in. :rotfl

I joke, but I'm actually kind of freaking out about how I'm going to manage this. And I don't yet know how much I'll be on the hook for with shipping. :panic:

Display it at work.

I bought an unboxed Berserker Bust and had to drive with him looking out the back window. Got some very strange looks :lol

Where did you get yours???

CDUK (Collectiblesdirect). Long sold out.

Back