Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ditto ... waiting sucks... :monkey2:monkey2

yep..... i realy dont know what the wait is seeing FP allready shipped... play must be lower down on the pecking order. I did notice on the 16th they did get the CM indy instock so they must of had a delivery from CM but short on predators, they must of escaped on the boat and killed all the crew :monkey5 . they have the predator down on the 30th now, but if you look at aload of other stuff its also down on the 30th hmmmmmm so thats a standard setback date or they get a big shipment in from suppliers on that date.... most likely the last one seeing this stuff all comes from the same factory.

still no sign for you guys...! boy I would be seriously annoyed :emperor

When it does come I hope it is without damage...........mine made it so I'm sure your's will be OK.........:D

and remember we need pics.....:banana

still no sign for you guys...! boy I would be seriously annoyed :emperor

When it does come I hope it is without damage...........mine made it so I'm sure your's will be OK.........:D

and remember we need pics.....:banana

i hope so too ..... gonna take loads of pics with the CM Alien and Endo :rock

big bad as s line up :rock :rock

any further news guys ? touchdown yet :confused: can't believe that mine just turned up without any notice last week........a friend of mine checked it out on the weekend and hasn't ever really been into my collection but was very impressed with the Cinemaquette...:chew

any further news guys ? touchdown yet :confused: can't believe that mine just turned up without any notice last week........a friend of mine checked it out on the weekend and hasn't ever really been into my collection but was very impressed with the Cinemaquette...:chew

nope... nada. :monkey1
LOL... the waiting isn't what bothers me really , its the idea that they might not get it. :horror
I know its unlikely but I'm always scared about crap like this. :monkey2

I still have no idea where any of my stuff is going to go.
I really should of stuck to 1/6 . :lol:rotfl

come on Tay, you need a friend for that Alien of yours :naughty just think of them lined up next to one another.........

well lets hope that play sought that their lives out for you and raider.
Its interesting putting my P1 custom next to him....I don't think I was far off with it...:peace

come on Tay, you need a friend for that Alien of yours :naughty just think of them lined up next to one another.........

well lets hope that play sought that their lives out for you and raider.
Its interesting putting my P1 custom next to him....I don't think I was far off with it...:peace

Just realised I never replied to your pm ... sorry I alwyas read them , try and do something else and reply a few minutes later but then completely forget. :eek::rotfl

As for the cinemaquette , I can't wait for it but its going to be stood on the floor for a while. :horror:rotfl.

I can't for the life of me find anything that these will fit on.
I doubt I can afford the custom made pedestals but I have sent off for a quote so I'll see.

boy floor mounting could be risky.........I have placed mine in my office, I am fortunate that in one corner there is a covering for the stairway coming up which is about the right height to show it off......its just a bit cramped with the 1:1 alien..:rolleyes:

Bump...

I swear I seen a photo of someones pred cm displayed on one of these tables ?.
Does anyone recall seeing the photo , it was in the corner of someones room.
I have been through countless pages but can't find the photo(s) I mean.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40136681

0089493_PE221834_S3.JPG

It appears to be wide enough but can it hold the weight ?.
I wouldn't of thought so but I do recall seeing a photo and I'm pretty sure it was this table since it had those distinctive legs.... :confused:

I just called to ask when these are arriving, and now they are coming February. I was told they were coming in 2 weeks... 2 weeks ago. And now who knows how long I'll have to wait.
Extremely gay...

hmmmmmmmmmm PLAY.COM WHERE THE HELL IS MY CM PREDATOR . :banghead:banghead

on a positive note just recived my refund on my Indy PF from them that they lost . dumbasses

tay do you think these will defently come on the 30th ?

tigerfeet are you displaying your predator with your alien ?

Back