predator mask for hot toys figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PG1.jpg
PG2.jpg

PG3.jpg

I looked at this biomask for a long time, then I just grabbed colors.
I know it's unusual, but this is a pretty unique biomask. In some ways
it looks Egyptian to me, in others ways, like a insect. It may not look
like it but I used 7 different colors.

Hey, a Lakers fan predator.

Luis

Last edited:
I can fit any of the mask to any of the predators.its a matter of you telling me what you want and who you want it to fit.then once the mask is made the inside of the mask is fitted to the face using resin.so its a one face fit only.

Are those masks specifically made for the predator 2 figure? or do all the masks fit all different preds? I am in need of some different masks for the predator 2 figure. Up until now I have only seen the custom masks used on the AVP preds.

Yep hes the man i got a Celtic bio off boba just this week and its sweeeet. Plus hes a great guy to deal with and he sent it from the US to the UK like a lightning bolt :peace

thanks man! I appreciate your complements.its nice to know that people do appreciate your hard work.I put my love and passion for this hobby into every piece I make,some just slap this stuff together to turn a quick buck,but its more than that to me.

I knew it was gonna be good before it got it, but when i opened it i was even more impressed. The attention to detail is amazing its so crisp and clean (i got an unpainted 1) i didnt have to do any trimming or anything. I just washed it let it dry and then primed it. I have painted it but im still touching it up a bit as ive been pretty busy. You really dont disappoint m8, you do put a ton of effort and care into each 1.

Could you do these bios, specifically the blue one?

Luis

blog_prophecypost.jpg

I'm not going to say i cant,but it would take alot of time to sculpt it.it is awesome .my problem is having that much time to do something like that.but who knows I might give it a shot.but it might be awhile.

Soz about the picture quality camera phone. Heres the unpainted bio i got off bobamike, im pretty much done with painting it i think. The camera isn't getting all the detail and colour cos its poo:banghead

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

Last edited:
Soz about the picture quality camera phone. Heres the unpainted bio i got off bobamike, im pretty much done with painting it i think. The camera isn't getting all the detail and colour cos its poo:banghead

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

dude! I love it! I am going to repaint the lenses on mine now.I really like your custom too.damn! I wish i could get my hands on about 3 more predator 2 figs.

Cheers m8

I saw how SilentSurfer's looked and had to have it like that. I just done a few coats of watered down white and then silver to keep it smooth, then a smidge of gloss. Im very happy with it :D

Aye i could get carried away with getting preds, i only got Scar this week and i have a lost pred body and head on the way to put the rest of my leftover armour on lol. I will get round to doing a custom chair for 1 and maybe background dio at some point.

Last edited:
Back