Present Toys - Pinkman and Gus Fring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw these go up at One Sixth Kit this week. I think they look pretty good.

IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2868.jpeg

Feels like every time Present Toys has announced a BB figure, Mars has been just behind them.

I’ll be waiting a little bit to see what happens before PO’ing Jesse.

Still waiting on Mars’ Gus like everyone else. My longest-held PO- along with SooSoo Homelander- by quite a stretch.

How many years you been waiting?

Judging by one of your old posts/
MAT002 was supposed to be Gus Fring back in Jan 2021.

Now MAT002 is their Nicholson Joker.

This is MAT010

I'm total lost as far as Mars Toys plan...

This figure has been promised since before Jan 2021 and was teased for ages before the PO finally went up in March 2022.

So, it’s not actually one of my longest held POs but it is definitely the figure that has spent longest in development.

Judging by one of your old posts/

This figure has been promised since before Jan 2021 and was teased for ages before the PO finally went up in March 2022.

So, it’s not actually one of my longest held POs but it is definitely the figure that has spent longest in development.

The Mars Gus used my glasses for the advertising photos. Maybe they thought they would be easy to replicate in production. Oops.

I have the first Present Toys Fring and it's ok. I also have the Mars Fring on order along with the chem suit to use as a "Box Cutter" Fring. I am going to hold off on this Pinkman, but may order this Fring for the Chicken Man outfit. Also, this Fring has the same shoes as Walt. Really?

Well, I’ve had a pretty strong Breaking Bad week.

Got my Topo Walt/Heisenberg set at the start and PT Jesse at the end.

By no means is this a high quality figure, but it does exactly what it says on the tin. You get a Jesse Pinkman on your shelf for cheap.

Proportions and height are good, the body is sturdy, he’s wearing a thin bodysuit underneath his clothing, which fills him out just enough, hands and accessories are few and far between but what you do get is satisfactory. The baseball bat is even made of metal.

The upper body clothing is actually pretty good, especially the hoody.
His baggy pants are a little cheap looking but they hand well and fold naturally without looking stiff and blocky. They’re also a very unique feature in my collection so I just appreciate having them.
IMG_9692.jpeg

The standard head has a pretty decent likeness in-hand.
IMG_9696.jpeg
IMG_9694.jpeg

It’s quite soft and the hair is particularly ice-cream-like. Definitely the biggest downgrade from the PO shots. It’s truly awful. This is surely a recast, and not a good one. Classic PT.
The facial hair could do with being heavier so I may add that to enhance the likeness.

The shaved head version doesn’t resemble Jesse at all imo.
IMG_9693.jpeg

And the hat doesn’t fit very well. Another huge downgrade from what was advertised. The top vinyl print ring (originally coloured fabric) prevents it from opening up naturally.

This guy shines most as part of an ensemble. The colours really pop and create a surprisingly striking display for just a few guys in plain clothing.
IMG_9691.jpeg

IMG_9690.jpeg

From earlier in the day.
IMG_9689.jpeg

When Mars Toys’ Gus fiiiinaly releases in his purple suit, he’s going to fit in wonderfully.
BB could end up being my most colourful display outside of MMPR.
What an unexpected outcome.

All in all, if you need a Jesse for your display, PT has you covered and I think they at least did a better job than ThreeZero, CGL, and ZGJKTOYS.
The Sensation sculpt utterly embarrasses this but I think the body and clothing here are on par if not better.

Give it a go if you’re not too fussy and just need the character for the sake of completionism.

Just found a review as well- we have oddly different takes on much of the figure.

Last edited:
Well, I’ve had a pretty strong Breaking Bad week.

Got my Topo Walt/Heisenberg set at the start and PT Jesse at the end.

By no means is this a high quality figure, but it does exactly what it says on the tin. You get a Jesse Pinkman on your shelf for cheap.

Proportions and height are good, the body is sturdy, he’s wearing a thin bodysuit underneath his clothing, which fills him out just enough, hands and accessories are few and far between but what you do get is satisfactory. The baseball bat is even made of metal.

The upper body clothing is actually pretty good, especially the hoody.
His baggy pants are a little cheap looking but they hand well and fold naturally without looking stiff and blocky. They’re also a very unique feature in my collection so I just appreciate having them.
View attachment 709401

The standard head has a pretty decent likeness in-hand.
View attachment 709398View attachment 709399
It’s quite soft and the hair is particularly ice-cream-like. Definitely the biggest downgrade from the PO shots. It’s truly awful. This is surely a recast, and not a good one. Classic PT.
The facial hair could do with being heavier so I may add that to enhance the likeness.

The shaved head version doesn’t resemble Jesse at all imo.
View attachment 709400
And the hat doesn’t fit very well. Another huge downgrade from what was advertised. The top vinyl print ring (originally coloured fabric) prevents it from opening up naturally.

This guy shines most as part of an ensemble. The colours really pop and create a surprisingly striking display for just a few guys in plain clothing.
View attachment 709402
View attachment 709403

From earlier in the day.
View attachment 709404

When Mars Toys’ Gus fiiiinaly releases in his purple suit, he’s going to fit in wonderfully.
BB could end up being my most colourful display outside of MMPR.
What an unexpected outcome.

All in all, if you need a Jesse for your display, PT has you covered and I think they at least did a better job than ThreeZero, CGL, and ZGJKTOYS.
The Sensation sculpt utterly embarrasses this but I think the body and clothing here are on par if not better.

Give it a go if you’re not too fussy and just need the character for the sake of completionism.

Just found a review as well- we have oddly different takes on much of the figure.

What body did you use for undies Walt? I'd love to get that look, but I have no idea where to get one.

I'm assuming you had to buy an extra Walt to get the shoes and socks?

Back