Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, I hate iPhones now. They ruin pics with all the auto-editing/sharpening, but here he looks.

cI3c7i1.jpeg

mOjz0Ge.jpeg

9V7m18a.jpeg

9Ieh83F.jpeg

5A3rORe.jpeg

I bought the BD bust so I could swap heads freely, then sold the BD portrait and closed-mouth bust (torso, portrait, medkit, everything).

If I recall correctly, it's not just that the shoulder packs differ - the bust torsos are different as well because any one shoulder pack fits differently on the closed-mouth torso than the others. Fun stuff.

I wouldn't have pulled out all these stops for any other piece, but for this one, I let myself go a little nuts. And thankfully the closed-mouth bust was valuable enough that I didn't lose money in the process, only time and shipping tape.
I think I finally understand what you were saying here, I was a bit confused at first.

You bought both the battle damaged bust and the closed mouth bust, swapped the BD portrait onto the closed mouth torso and sold all that, keeping only the BD torso and the closed mouth portrait so that all the heads would better fit onto the BD bust...

Is that correct? If so, bravo.

I think I finally understand what you were saying here, I was a bit confused at first.

You bought both the battle damaged bust and the closed mouth bust, swapped the BD portrait onto the closed mouth torso and sold all that, keeping only the BD torso and the closed mouth portrait so that all the heads would better fit onto the BD bust...

Is that correct? If so, bravo.
Actually I sold the closed-mouth portrait as well. I found I liked the other unmasked portraits more, on both the bust and statue. Made selling the bust easier as well, that BD head isn't exactly popular.

I'm so confused - I no longer have ANY idea about what was available and what fits what :dunno :lol

I DO remember thinking that @Collectorcol had come up with a really cool combo though.

It's a shame CRIME1 feel the need to be so devious in what they sell, how they sell it, and have such a pathetic idea about customer service - because their sculptors are AMAZING!

Back