Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is awesome. I love the design and of course the statue is almost perfect! The Detail! :rock

Too bad only the eyes light up.. those jets in the back would be awesome.

I'm on the fence... But for the money you almost want to wait to see what Prime looks like, or even Bee.

This... or 1:2 IM?

I have loads of IM statues/figurs so i'd pick this over IM. I have the SSC Prime so this will go nice with that until Prime 1 make theirs.

I thought this came with 2 arms but you get 3. :yess:

902075-megatron-005.jpg

902075-megatron-002.jpg

902075-megatron-003.jpg

Interchangeable Arms
Standard
Fusion Cannon with Short Blade
Fusion Cannon with Extended Blade

If i had the money and room i'd also get the IM LSF. :lecture

Absolutely. I agree with you.
As much as I like this, it would not stay in my collection. I would replace it with the IM.
(Unless your a huge fan of the films, this is alot of money)

What's IM? :dunno I really like the films so I really like this piece that much more. Wish the last 2 movies were less friendly but what can you do... I always like my comic book movies and anything related video game animated series etc turned movie more violent dark and rated R. Still I enjoyed Bay's Transformers.

Had to cancel my preorder with BBTS. They are charging a $300.00 non refundable deposit for this guy. If i was ok with that i would just order through sideshow

Just ordered one since there is ZERO tax. Paid half though....

Product Quantity Sub Total:
Preorder: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - Megatron Statue
SKU: STFMEGAS13
1 $1,793.99

Subtotal: $1,793.99
Shipping (Shipping calculated later): $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $1,793.99
Thank you for your purchase.
Comics Infinity
https://www.comicsinfinity.com/

IM is Iron Man. :)

Exactly!

I have also have too many Iron man statues ...start to be overkill
I want something to change my collection. Wow factor
When I saw Megatron at the wonder festival I was blow away !
my girlfriend saw it too she was also amazed by it.
She told me to get that replace it some of my iron man
(she not into statue but she really love this piece ask to me to get
Even for this price range)

Had to cancel my preorder with BBTS. They are charging a $300.00 non refundable deposit for this guy. If i was ok with that i would just order through sideshow

I got that email today to from BBTS...I was like WTF since when does BBTS charge NRD's?

Anyway...also just found out this is open edition. Don't know why I thought it had one. I'm sure I remember seeing 150 somewhere?

Anyway...cancelled these.

Screw open ES

Chris

Is it probably bc its made in Japan, price so expensive?
It's confirmed it's open edition?

Last edited:
I got that email today to from BBTS...I was like WTF since when does BBTS charge NRD's?

Anyway...also just found out this is open edition. Don't know why I thought it had one. I'm sure I remember seeing 150 somewhere?

Anyway...cancelled these.

Screw open ES

Chris

Did you ask about ES to sideshow?
Because in Japan there are ES for each pieces
I mailed to prime1 they confirm it. Edition size 150 in Japan
Prime1 told me there are not making so much of this piece in the world
Very limited .

Try to make this short but I spoke to a customer rep when this went up last Thursday. The rep not really helpful he said to try and find out from prime 1 studios. That he believe it was going to open similar to the LSF line.

Which in fact they're not all open death general has es of 300 which the SS rep wasn't even Aware of how you work for SS and I have more knowledge of the items being sold :dunno :slap anyways I better not lose my deposit if I want to cancel prime 1 studios put the es of 150 it better be world wide cause I'm looking to spend $2000
On open edition size statue :mad:

Absolutely. I agree with you.
As much as I like this, it would not stay in my collection. I would replace it with the IM.
(Unless your a huge fan of the films, this is alot of money)

No i'm saying i have $2000 for a statue and i'm picking this over the IM. This is way cooler looking than the MK III & MK VII imo. I know you love IM so you'd pick him over your own family. :lol ;)

I've been a transformers fan since i was little so i need to own this. :rock

No i'm saying i have $2000 for a statue and i'm picking this over the IM. This is way cooler looking than the MK III & MK VII imo. I know you love IM so you'd pick him over your own family. :lol ;)

I've been a transformers fan since i was little so i need to own this. :rock

:goodpost:

I was hungry for transformers statues since SS Optimus
Waiting for this moment longtime.. Finally is happening:panic:
I also love transformers from my childhood so this is a must buy

Am starting to lose interest to iron man statue way too much!!
Probably my last purchase will me LSF *MK7.

Back