Prime 1 Studio: Ninja Scroll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus

Stupid machines!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1727654553617.jpeg

Ninja Scroll Jubei Kibagami VS Tessai​

Prime 1 Studio is proud to announce Ninja Scroll Jubei Kibagami VS Tessai 1/4 scale Statue! This product will be available for Pre-Order in the future, Add this item to your Wishlist to receive new updates about this product.

I really wasn't expecting this one. Here's the reveal from Friday, along with an interview from Yoshiaki Kawajiri (director for the movie) and Yutaka Minowa (character designer):

I would sacrifice so many new borns to get a 1/6 Ninja Scroll series.

Please let this be a sign of more merch in the pipeline!!??

The statue is up for pre-order at SSC and Comic-Concepts now. Is anyone getting it?

The standard edition is what was showcased by Prime 1. There's also a "deluxe" edition which comes with an extra headsculpt (with hat) for Jubei. And there's a "deluxe bonus" edition which includes the aforementioned extra Jubei sculpt as well as an extra sculpt for Tessai.

I feel like I have to make a decision between this and the Guyver (comic edition) statue - just for space concerns. I'm a bigger fan of Guyver, but Ninja Scroll is just iconic in its artstyle. The movie always stuck with me ever since I was a kid.

Deluxe Version:

The Deluxe Version includes additional head parts, and headstands. Jubei reveals his wounded face beneath his woven hat, while Tessai wears a sneering expression as he looks down at his opponent. These interchangeable parts allow for various display options to suit your preferences.

Jubei_2.jpg

Deluxe Bonus Version:

The DX Bonus Version includes additional head parts and head stands. Jubei reveals his wounded face beneath his woven hat, while Tessai wears a sneering expression as he looks down at his opponent. These interchangeable parts allow for various display options to suit your preferences.

Additionally, this version comes with an exclusive Tessai head part, featuring him with eyes wide open in a fierce battle cry. This piece perfectly captures his overwhelming power and arrogance, traits that helped him annihilate the Kouga clan of Mochizuki in an instant.

Jubei_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back