Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but why is the EX back up it was as sold out before?

I think a few have cancelled with the delays, changing currency conversion rates and high international shipping costs. Plus a couple of people on here have had QC issues apparently which given the price isn't acceptable.

Guys,this statue have very important static problems!!!
-the feets are not flat on the ground
-the gun and the shield-Not stabilized-unnecessary expense and the magnet too waek for that weight.
-my axe have problems
-the magnets are too weak at all points.
-need tying!!

2500+$?$%?%?

please inform me if you have same problems.

My left feet is not flat too. I do agree with you, the price now seems a bit over priced. But no doubt he is the best Optimus in market for now.

yes,is the best,but respect for the customer.waited so long.
consider that will sell for granted. Other companies have better prices compared to the quality(xm studios-imaginarium art). I got bored watching prototypes fine and production pcs unacceptable.

I notice there are a lot of cheap ass collectors are on this forum who complain and wine about the quality and how much they have to pay for shipping and custom. Stop the freaking whining if you don't like it return it no once is forcing you to buy them. I see nothing wrong with these statue it's an amazing op up to date. Take a hike stop bashing the statue

Seems like only the regular optimus primes are having QC issues. I may be wrong but have the EX'es shipped yet? Does anyone have an EX with QC issues?
Still at the 2k price point QC issues should be minimal......

The optibotimus ' review is from a regular and he doesn't seem to have any problem ...

Anyway, I am a little bit anxious about that. The AOE seems more massive and solid, but that's another design too.

I notice there are a lot of cheap ass collectors are on this forum who complain and wine about the quality and how much they have to pay for shipping and custom. Stop the freaking whining if you don't like it return it no once is forcing you to buy them. I see nothing wrong with these statue it's an amazing op up to date. Take a hike stop bashing the statue

Custom I do agree with you on the fact that this looks to be the best OP up to date. On the other hand we as collectors expect minimal / to no QC issues on something we pay $2300 for thats all. Im still waiting for my EX Prime from SSC and hopefully it doesnt have any of these issues that other collectors are having. That being said lets see some more pics of this bad boy ......:yess:

The optibotimus ' review is from a regular and he doesn't seem to have any problem ...

Anyway, I am a little bit anxious about that. The AOE seems more massive and solid, but that's another design too.

Yeah it does............but I'll be good with just having 1 OP in my collection. I have bubblebee on pre-order as well and after that, thats it.

Well we all can't scam other collectors on this site and statue forum to make extra bucks to pay for such expensive statues like you.The nerve of this guy to call other people cheap ass collectors while he rips off people right,left and centre with his PCS order transfers.How many different emails you got now scam artist tuyethu,baby girlz,custom or however many other fake alias you have

Hey dumb ass. I ain't scam nobody on this forum just late to ship that's all since I don't have time like you dumb ass. Yes you are cheap ass buying statue only if it goes up in value. Who the heck are you to talk to me. You are not in the same league bro so shut up.

Everyone must first judge himself and after others.
collector are doing with the few pcs and is likely to have more knowledge from someone who has simply money.
important is to know the value of not only emotionally but if really deserve it,
in this case simply attach unacceptable imperfect having a valuable item.
Personally I work 3d prodct desing , manufacturing and finishing and know when something faulted.
If has the knowledge, then maybe come to ours level.

Hey dumb ass. I ain't scam nobody on this forum just late to ship that's all since I don't have time like you dumb ass. Yes you are cheap ass buying statue only if it goes up in value. Who the heck are you to talk to me. You are not in the same league bro so shut up.

Oh yah the classic I ship late excuse....how late?....oh just about 45 days if you can string the sucker long enough to get past the paypal safety zone right?

I absolutely loved reading your reply back,the name calling is a sign of brilliance,so be proud of your high school diploma

I was going to write you a proper rebuttal,but then I realized you probably don't even know what that means so I will just move on from there

Last but not least,you are right..I am not in the same league as you...but that's only because you are a loser who tries to scam people,while I do not

I sincerely hope karma catches up with you

Back