Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be nice if the rifle was removable from his hand like the batarang so that you could lay the rifle at his feet and have him still holding the rope. I'd prefer the rifle be on his back since I really like the rope. An unmasked head would be cool as well.

Wow, didn't see that sniper rifle coming as an accessory, EX or not. I guess it's because he never used it with his black suit. Still a great swap-out option though, despite the inaccuracy.

That COH is great, BUT.... I hate it when you get something like that and it doesn't match. His body is beat to hell, but his head is perfect. Its as stupid when they give a damaged head for a clean body.

Anyways, this may be the item that finally ends all this for me. Get this and I'm done. To much stuff is coming out, overkill. Unless they do more from the book, then they might drag me back in.

After seeing him in person He was huge! definitely a museum piece. You will need a room for this piece alone lol. It's the best statue I've ever seen for batman hands down.

Back