Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

For anyone interested.

DC comics batman prints available by Israeli Graphic Artist : Yehuda Devir. On his web site.

also one titled "Dark Knight"

check them out !

Last edited:
I'm becoming more inclined to get this statue first instead of the 1/3 Batfleck. I can only afford and make space for 1 1/3 Prime1 piece at the moment and I'm not sure if I could shell out more funds and space for another, so I'm thinking I should get the version that I have more attachment to. This being fully-sculpted thus making it a maintenance and worry-free piece is a bonus. If I get enough funds then I'd surely get Batfleck. Prime1 pieces aren't hard to come by here in our country anyway and so far every Batman 1/3 from Prime1 can be bought here at collectors groups for a good price, at least for the regular. Still a niche scale, I suppose.

Congrats to those who got the EX though. Definitely TWO of the best exclusives in one go, IMO. That clean neutral face is a beauty, while the multi-batarang hand is iconic part of Miller's Batman.

I'm becoming more inclined to get this statue first instead of the 1/3 Batfleck. I can only afford and make space for 1 1/3 Prime1 piece at the moment and I'm not sure if I could shell out more funds and space for another, so I'm thinking I should get the version that I have more attachment to. This being fully-sculpted thus making it a maintenance and worry-free piece is a bonus. If I get enough funds then I'd surely get Batfleck. Prime1 pieces aren't hard to come by here in our country anyway and so far every Batman 1/3 from Prime1 can be bought here at collectors groups for a good price, at least for the regular. Still a niche scale, I suppose.

Congrats to those who got the EX though. Definitely TWO of the best exclusives in one go, IMO. That clean neutral face is a beauty, while the multi-batarang hand is iconic part of Miller's Batman.

Miller Bats all the way! This is THE iconic one to own. It'll be my first 1/3 and would be THE ONLY Batman if I could just get one.

Miller Bats all the way! This is THE iconic one to own. It'll be my first 1/3 and would be THE ONLY Batman if I could just get one.

This will be the only Batman in my entire collection and I have no regrets about a day 1 pre-order for this guy. Only two more months and he's here!!

This will be the only Batman in my entire collection and I have no regrets about a day 1 pre-order for this guy. Only two more months and he's here!!

Cheers guys! Miller Batman is my favorite Batman. I wish SSC would announce a PF already, but I thought a bigger center piece for my favorite incarnation of the character would work. Only thing that kept me from Pre-Ordering last year was that I wasn't sure if I could afford it since I had little disposable income for the hobby then. I'm confident that I could get one at PO price once it's out :)

Would probably have it displayed next to my copy of the TDKIII Jock Variant :yess:

tumblr_nwbsrg9GyN1ru1hc6o1_500.jpg

Cheers guys! Miller Batman is my favorite Batman. I wish SSC would announce a PF already, but I thought a bigger center piece for my favorite incarnation of the character would work. Only thing that kept me from Pre-Ordering last year was that I wasn't sure if I could afford it since I had little disposable income for the hobby then. I'm confident that I could get one at PO price once it's out :)

Would probably have it displayed next to my copy of the TDKIII Jock Variant :yess:

tumblr_nwbsrg9GyN1ru1hc6o1_500.jpg

Prices have gotten crazy and he's my only current PO right now.

Do you have the Jock art print or the comic? That art print is the only Piece I'm missing From his larger ones.

Prices have gotten crazy and he's my only current PO right now.

Do you have the Jock art print or the comic? That art print is the only Piece I'm missing From his larger ones.

Hehe, this piece or any Prime1 piece of your liking can actually make you feel like it's the only PO you need!

I have the comic-- didn't know that they came up with a print though? Because a poster-sized print would be nice! Would be a great backdrop for Prime1's statue, especially complementing the BD sculpt.

Hehe, this piece or any Prime1 piece of your liking can actually make you feel like it's the only PO you need!

I have the comic-- didn't know that they came up with a print though? Because a poster-sized print would be nice! Would be a great backdrop for Prime1's statue, especially complementing the BD sculpt.

Yea I've got to be really picky with the way prices are. No more having 10-20 PO's at a time. Luckily DKR Bats is almost paid off!

No the prints were sold separately from Forbidden Planet. They are 24" x 36". I got lucky with the last two releases and snagged an older one on ebay.

From FB today...

L53cm x W39cm x H83cm or

L20.8" x W15.3" x H32.6"

Dont know how accurate it is, but this Q keeps coming up so...

Back