Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dundee, seeing how I kinda focused my main interest on T1, this is definitely my ultimate grail.
I'm absolutely shocked still. Meeting date is set for 21. it'll be longest 12 hour drive in one direction, but I believe it's well worth it. Glad to hear you haven't regret your decision!
Wow that's a long trip, hope it's smooth and a good ride! I would even turn up the sound track of the tunnel chase scene, so all can hear it and give way lol.

Worth it for this excellent piece, you'll love it. Am very excited for you, let us know if you need help during assembly as there are many parts.

I'm reviving the thread to ask for some more opinion on this piece.
I haven't gotten a new collectible for a loooong while due to insanely high prices of shipping and importing stuff to europe.
This has been my grail piece and something I desire since the moment it was announced. Didn't think there will ever be a chance to get it, but seems I just might realise this dream in next couple of weeks.

Statue is a 12 hour drive away from me, I would have to go from Croatia, trough Slovenia and Austria, to Germany, as it's a pickup deal. I'm trying to collect the money, and I was surprised to see how little talk about this statue actually is over couple of forums I was active back in the time.
He well worth it! i thought i'd never own him either but few years down the line i still pause stop and stare at him and randomly take pictures of him. You won't regret it well worth the trip!

He well worth it! i thought i'd never own him either but few years down the line i still pause stop and stare at him and randomly take pictures of him. You won't regret it well worth the trip!
Thanks for sharing your opinion, feel free to post a picture or two as well, I won't mind! :D

Day for the pickup is nearing, and I haven't been excited like this for a looong long time.

IMG_20211030_190909.jpg
IMG_20211028_203948.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211030_190945.jpg
    IMG_20211030_190945.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Nice pics Patton!

What's good about this statue is you can get away with it being a little dusty and dirty because it's finish is BD burnt/charred dark tone metal weathered look.

Back