QMx Firefly Keychain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still have my keychain from the Serenity preview I attended...which I was lucky enough to speak to Jewel /brag :lol

Yes, from what I understand, solid steel.

With a pewter finish!! :)

I am really excited to get it and I remembered it was shipping end of March. BUT I went over to double check and they pushed the ship date to April 15th.

Did anyone else here order?

With a pewter finish!! :)

I am really excited to get it and I remembered it was shipping end of March. BUT I went over to double check and they pushed the ship date to April 15th.

Did anyone else here order?

Looks like it's just you and me girl, O'well. Now with the release date pushed back, the race is back on as to which I'll get first, big or small. Tho I still think small will make it first, if 15th April now sticks.

I hear it's an issue with customs holding it up.

Well, maybe not an issue so much, they are just taking their time to clear the shipment.

Nope and the website site still says estimated and my account hasn't updated to say it's shipped.

Last I heard was they were all on a truck making it to QMx, so I think that means they got through customs, as such, still going to be a few more days at least.

Back