QMx Firefly Keychain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi BuffyGirl,

Please shoot me a PM with your order number and between customer service and myself we'll get this sorted out and provide you the answer your looking for.

And again, my apologies for the problem with your order.

Jim
Director of Sales
Quantum Mechanix, Inc.

Well, let's hope it all gets sorted as a few days ago an email I received said the keychains would be shipped out that night. Then on the 14th was sent another saying it was only going to be shipping out then and we'd get tracking. Alas, still waiting.

I'm fine with waiting, but a straight answer would have been nice instead of what we're getting.

Just got my third tracking number. Now this is just getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
But, the real question is, are any of them updating.

The first two tracking numbers never updated, but this third one did. They delivered the keychains today. I know this will sound overly dramatic, but between this and my BDR, I didn't feel any excitement when they arrived.

Last edited:
Mine never updated either, but that USPS, nothing to do with QMx.

However, it has now arrived and is very nice and Shiny. It's pretty solid a heavy for the size and has some nice details, all things considered. Only problem is I ordered two, they sent just one in a box that could have held 10 :lol

Have sent an email, so no doubt will be sorted out, just going to take a couple more weeks and cost them the postage again.

So here's a pic of the one that I did get

4627820363_733320efa3_o.jpg

I was told last friday it was sent and it would be 3-5 days. Guess it is really 7-10. We'll see next week.

Well, that is 3-5 business day's, so sometimes you can get unlucky and it just doesn't make it by Friday, darn weekends. Will no doubt show up on Monday.

Yep but it would have been 5 business days by friday. So monday is 6 and yep, will prob show up. I can be patient.

Soooo, it's been a long while since QMX 'shipped' my item. Still haven't gotten it. It has far surpassed the 3-5 days to arrive. Guess we'll just, I dunno, wait...

Ok, so I just checked usps and it says it's trying to deliver it to a p.o. box. Say what? I don't have a p.o, box. So now I have to figure out what the heck to do now. Dunno if they sent it back, etc.

Last edited:
QMx has been very helpful in figuring out all the issues surrounding our order. They have been great. So thanks QMx. I should receive it tomorrow, can't wait.

My comic shop got them in today and they are really great, love them!

So my second one has now shown up, shame about the double postage, but I still paid the same in the end.

Now, I just need big sister.....

Back