QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again to Nanjin for the replacement Picard head!
www.instagram.com/brettbanner_snaps/
d54ac2a0078b08a30398027419bcdc94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again to Nanjin for the replacement Picard head!
www.instagram.com/brettbanner_snaps/
d54ac2a0078b08a30398027419bcdc94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since I no longer work for QMx, I want to clarify one thing.

Technically, one would only replace the head if Picard was bought from him.

I replaceed the heads even Picard(s) weren't puchased through me.

Do note that, I also had to pay for these heads myself just like any stock I sold.

Also, I handled customer service all the time when QMx had no reply.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Hang on - so you're saying Sulu, Kirk and Spock likely won't be fulfilled?
I delivered the re-release Kirk and Spock.

I dont see anyone in the entire 1/6 production is preparing for Scotty and Sulu 2nd wave production. This means there can not be any Scotty and Sulu before March of 2020 even if they start today.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I delivered the re-release Kirk and Spock.

I dont see anyone in the entire 1/6 production is preparing for Scotty and Sulu 2nd wave production. This means there can not be any Scotty and Sulu before March of 2020 even if they start today.

Well, that's something at least. Thanks for your efforts.

QMX can jam it though. Ordered through a retailer for Sulu on the day it went live. Had to pay in full to get a lower pre-order price. Not cool if they're straight up lying, acting like there's stock coming when nothing's being made at all.

Nanjin, when will the PAAD stickers be available? Thanks.
I almost forgotten. Thanks for reminding me. They are already available. Looking at how to distribute them with minimum effort. I am the most lazy person in the world unless I am working on Trek.

Well, that's something at least. Thanks for your efforts.

QMX can jam it though. Ordered through a retailer for Sulu on the day it went live. Had to pay in full to get a lower pre-order price. Not cool if they're straight up lying, acting like there's stock coming when nothing's being made at all.
I paid for Sulu production upfront. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a Sulu at all.

I don't work there anymore, so I let you guys know.

Sulu supposed to kick start the Trek production that I built as I had mentioned earlier in the year so I could lower cost and have a consistent production. Follow with Uhura chekov and twok Spock and 2nd Run Sulu release in Sept. This is why you guys saw 3rd and 4th quarter release.

Another reason to do the above is keep Trek alive. Doing figure by figure will NEVER have the production leverage. Imagine a Sulu selling at HT price. This would kill 1/6 trek totally.

Sulu had a mission, he supposed to create a spark within 1/6 trek with a limited run, and recover lost ground by providing a 2nd run delivery date.

I am not going to tell you the rest. They would only frustrate you. Worst of all, I have strong confidence my plan would work.

Last edited:
Sound like I should be happy I got Sulu when I did. I still hope Uhura and Chekov see the light of day but I'm not exactly going to hold my breath. It's a shame the Q continuum didn't back you up Nanjin. Trek has a ton of potential with a wide variety of characters, much more then the 100 variations of a Stormtrooper.

5 weeks ago QMX support said there is still no release date for Kirk and Spock rerelease, but they hope to get them in few weeks. And still nothing. But any chances to see TWOK Spock in near future? :pray: Sadly I don't have enough money for two Spocks and prefer TWOK. :)

My little finger tells me you’ll never get to choose between two Spocks. My other little finger tells me you should grab what you can get while you still can.

... and my middle finger says very nice things to Qmx for handling this license like morons.

So is Sulu history and die in the vine ?

The script sadly was not that great so I guess
not a true miss.

Wondered if TWOK will ever be made or would
A custom one be needed to get that one ?

Imagine TOP grade 1/6 Trek TMP under USD125 with the qualities that are at par with the Giant in the industry.

This is why I have been ****ing pissed!
71a2497a31b2554a3c647958f046d61c.jpg

7f90300336c05cb1c9642caa33686d75.jpg
d724fd4301f35285b2164615db51a65c.jpg

Last edited:
By far the 4th best Spock in this universe.

#1 - Spock V3.1 TOS
#2 - Spock V3.2 TOS Mirror
#3 - Spock V3.3 TOS Fascinating
#4 - Spock V3.4 TMP

V3.0 is the base
QMx version is V2.0
V1.0 in archive
261866cc3fe89632e04425be700a03b9.jpg

I'm sure you'll get your second chance to do those prototypes justice Nanjin. Things have a way of working out in the end, and all the talent, passion and dedication to quality and accuracy you have shown over and over will certainly lead to good things.

I'm sure you'll get your second chance to do those prototypes justice Nanjin. Things have a way of working out in the end, and all the talent, passion and dedication to quality and accuracy you have shown over and over will certainly lead to good things.
Relationship makes a difference...
b0907541f012b4dcf75e8f3bf697a090.jpg

Back