Queen Studios: LOTR - Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND 2) what material are the clothes made out of? Can't have a pleather 1/3 Aragorn disintegrating on me like my Asmus 1/6 did years ago.
just from what we can see, I’m thinking it’s the same material they (InArt) used on the 1/6 jacket which is a soft fabric material. But it does a good job at looking like worn in leather imo

just from what we can see, I’m thinking it’s the same material they (InArt) used on the 1/6 jacket which is a soft fabric material. But it does a good job at looking like worn in leather imo
That's sort of what I suspect it might be, which is fine, but I would need to make sure before I could consider ordering.

Pics by Titinun:

dbFyQFR.jpg

dbFyZap.jpg

Wish we’d know how deep
Queen and JND plan to go here.

What happens if you decide to go with one company over the other, but that company stops short and the other doesn’t but you’re already multiple statues in?

I suppose it’d be best to wait and see both companies offerings to decide if they’d be any at all interchangeable?

Could be another 1:6 Harry Potter issue where you like one character’s likeness better from one company, but not the others.

Back