Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is freaking insane! And you were just a novice two years ago ?

Phenomenal stuff Jacob, from page 1 to this - the upward graph is now off the charts! :bow

That's amazing! [emoji38] Makes me laugh but because its so... real looking and not the usual idealize body we usually see.

You just build it up with modeling clay?
Ha ha it did look cool. I used an air dry Aves epoxie to sculpt this dries rock hard in 24 hours
I thought that was Indy 4 ! You lied
It can be for Indy 4 as well
This is freaking insane! And you were just a novice two years ago ?

Phenomenal stuff Jacob, from page 1 to this - the upward graph is now off the charts! :bow
Thanks man. I found my calling. Feels good to be able to put my artistic skills to work.

Wow Jacob. You will truly ride eternal shiny and chrome. Keep pushin the envelope fella, that work is incredible. You can tell tons of hours went into research, the attention to detail is unreal. Congrats brother :clap

Wow Jacob. You will truly ride eternal shiny and chrome. Keep pushin the envelope fella, that work is incredible. You can tell tons of hours went into research, the attention to detail is unreal. Congrats brother :clap
Thank you brother....WITNESS!
that comes right out of the movies!...perfect likeness....good job!
Thank you!

Damn that Joe rocks!! :rock2

Now you are required(by law, a federal law I'm pretty sure),
to do a Furiosa to make the set complete.

:faq :)

Thud!!! That is a stellar figure!!! Each successive figure / sculpt paint - tops the previous job! You my friend are simply remarkable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, this is going to be a crazy set: Max, Immortan Joe, Furiosa, War Boy (I'm assuming Nux)... maybe Rictus Erectus...?
Yes to all except Rictus. I don't think I'll do him but maybe ya never know. Group shot day will be exciting

But Jake, think of the breather pack for Rictus. So cool. And you could use the Kaustic Plastic muscle body. Easy for your talented digits. Easy.

Make that little midget dwarf brother too. What's his name...? Corpus Colossus?

The possibilities are mind-boggling. But I hear ya -- the key four you have planned with be an excellent set... for me. Thank you. :D

Incredible work!
Immortal Joe turned out just gorgeous!
Very, very sorry that this is a personal project( I would soul to the devil sold to get such a collection!

Holy...Your work lately has been insane Jake.That right there is beyond impressive.

Incredible work on Joe... I remember when I was watching the movie thinking "man, that would make an incredible figure, but damn no way with all the details and that funky clear armor."

I'm glad you proved me wrong, simply stunning work :rock :rock :rock

Incredible work on Joe... I remember when I was watching the movie thinking "man, that would make an incredible figure, but damn no way with all the details and that funky clear armor."

I'm glad you proved me wrong, simply stunning work :rock :rock :rock
Thanks man. I was thinking the same thing...how the f......glad you like
Outstanding work!

Thanks Ed!

Holy...Your work lately has been insane Jake.That right there is beyond impressive.

Thanks buddy
Incredible work!
Immortal Joe turned out just gorgeous!
Very, very sorry that this is a personal project( I would soul to the devil sold to get such a collection!

Thank you

Holy...! That IJ figure is the nuts! Where do you get the time for all this?? :D How did you make the transparent armour? Is that clear cast resin or vacform plastic?

;7913492 said:
Holy...! That IJ figure is the nuts! Where do you get the time for all this?? :D How did you make the transparent armour? Is that clear cast resin or vacform plastic?
Thanks man.. it's just Roman armor and tormtrooper armor modded to correct shape and casted by my man

Back