Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, as far as I know,he used the HT TTM-21 body for Vincent.

That's why the entebay suit doesn't fit perfectly.

I only bought the painted head and used the Enterbay suit
on the same HT body. But now that I found this new HT suit, I'll
be changing it to that.

I used the Enterbay suit on a kumik body, with the DiD Patton fat suit, pretty happy with the fit.

I assume all of the enterbay and hot toys Coulson suits aren't available to buy anywhere other than ebay ?. I actually have another custom in mind but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

thats not the HT coulson suit...i have about 2 of those same suits...not a fan of them....little bulky for me....but i did just win a few HT Coulson suits.....so i will see if the quality trumps the RM price.....:)

I got 2 on the way with bodies to test it out. If not then there is always purchasing 2 sets of Jules clothing from RM

I am using a DID fat suit that I cut off the hip and leg portion and wrapped the body portion a bit tighter to the TT. I have tried about 3 different suits over the years and I really liked this one.

Last edited:
thats not the HT coulson suit...i have about 2 of those same suits...not a fan of them....little bulky for me....but i did just win a few HT Coulson suits.....so i will see if the quality trumps the RM price.....:)

I actually really like it, though I have looked at the Coulson also. I have and extra of the Hommes suits that I am saving for Jules. Let us know what you think of the Coulson.

I am using a DID fat suit that I cut off the hip and leg portion and wrapped the body portion a bit tighter to the TT. I have tried about 3 different suits over the years and I really liked this one.

That my friend is looking really good....thanks for that

Hey just one more time if you can show with the arms down.....I know it doesn't button up but just want to see how we'll it fits on the shoulders

One modification that I intend on doing is removing a button from each arm cuff (each arm has 4 buttons - only needs 3) and adding just one more to the front for a double button front instead of just the one. Should be a very easy mod that will also help this suit.

Back