Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

While that's true, everything nowadays needs to add more elements into it to diversify for the sake of diversity. This is why Marvel comics sales are ******** the bed :lol

I really wanted to see the initial Rambo 5 movie where he's fighting an engineered monster in the Artic. While it's basically Predator, it sounded fun.

I was just making a Murdock (from part II) reference ;_;

laverne cox? :hi5: :clap Ramba :clap

He was transitioning in part III

bzhD5x6.jpg

We didn't even saw a teaser trailer yet but already know the entire plot...
Must be a new record. :lol

I'm still sore over not getting that Rambo vs. Predator film. This is just another generic action film and I seriously doubt it's going to have the level of violence that the last one did. But even if it did, the """""plot""""" was incredibly forgettable.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3497284/sylvester-stallone-will-massacre-mexican-cartel-rambo-5/

Sylvester Stallone Will Massacre the Mexican Cartel in ‘Rambo 5’

First Blood: Bad Hombres

Bad Hobres? Did a child come up with that tittle?

WTF? He said he retired the character like 2 years ago. I don't see anything on Stallone's twitter or Instagram.

It's a bad idea to do the Mexican Cartel thing. It's just going to bring politics and Trump hate. :slap It's bad enough libertads have labeled Rambo a Regan/Republican symbol for no reason, but now if true, this film will probably have some kind of commentary on the wall and Trump and all that nonsense.

Not to mention this film can't touch Sicario which deals with the same subject. It should be Islamic terrorist. It's the perfect time for it too. People all around the world want to see dead terrorist.

Bad Hobres? Did a child come up with that tittle?

WTF? He said he retired the character like 2 years ago. I don't see anything on Stallone's twitter or Instagram.

It's a bad idea to do the Mexican Cartel thing. It's just going to bring politics and Trump hate. :slap It's bad enough libertads have labeled Rambo a Regan/Republican symbol for no reason, but now if true, this film will probably have some kind of commentary on the wall and Trump and all that nonsense.

Not to mention this film can't touch Sicario which deals with the same subject. It should be Islamic terrorist. It's the perfect time for it too. People all around the world want to see dead terrorist.

Sicario was an amazing movie. I only hope the sequel this summer is just as good.

I don't know why I missed this in your post. I made it up as a goof :lol

Part of me is happy if true that Stallone will play Rambo again, but I wish it was being written and directed by a talented filmmaker instead, like the guy who made Logan or Creed.

Still, I don't believe this will get made.

So Stallone is going to keep bringing back his iconic characters...... I can't wait for Over the Top 2 and Cliffhanger 2: Getting Away from Matron.

Back