Repaints and Customs available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Im starting to take on customs and repaints. So if anyone is interested then please PM me.

I thought I would share with everyone a small example of my work. Some of you may have already seen my TOD Indiana Jones Custom I made for my brother. Below you will see some examples of my work, some of the pieces have never before been shown. Due to the fact that I worked with Cards Inc and Corgi International and we could never show prototypes that have never seen the light of day until now!

Busts examples
tennantfront.jpg

dwslitheenbust1.jpg

There was only 3 busts that were released David Tennant never seen the light the day.

3:3/4 examples
serafinepekalahead.jpg

lordasrielhead.jpg

mrscoulterhead.jpg

5 Inch examples
dscf1503.jpg

dscf1491.jpg

This piece was shown at London Toy Fair in 2008. Never to see the light of day.

Statue example
warwickdavies14.jpg

This piece was painted for the actor Warwick Davis, Statue is still meant to be released in the near future

1:6 Scale examples
snapfit12.jpg

img0424u.jpg

Hope you all enjoy? Hopefully hear from some of you soon! If anyone would like anything quoted please PM

Thank You

Greggo

That David Tennant is the best likeness (and paint work) I have ever seen. It's a shame those won't ever be released as I think Doctor Who lends itself rather well the bust niche of collectibles...

Nice work. :rock

Hopefully I will be adding more examples of paint work up soon, just getting very busy which is a good thing :)

Back