Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.. Makes me abit worried how Triss from The Witcher is gonna turn out that was shown yesterday 😬
Witcher figures are collaboration with Master Team so we gonna be fine, previous Witcher figures have a same treatment and all of them look great.

P.S. I will never understand downgrades. I can understand that they downgrade fabric quality or something like that, but completely changing sculpt and overall figure construction is just crazy. Jill looks just bad.

That Lara is a mess. I've tried my darnedest getting the 3.0 to look halfway decent and accurate, but it's been a losing battle. 😂
Thats why I call SW's stuff toys, I don't think they deserve to be called collectibles anymore.
I don't mind it, but it's definitely not a high quality figure, it's typical 3rd party quality, the only thing I don't like about it is the headsculpt, it's a bit bland and the body could've been a bit better.

Resident Evil Collection
Can’t wait to add more to my collection.
IMG_7108.jpeg

Here is my small collection in its current state. I've got a large list of upgrades Id like to do to Wesker, including a new waist belt, updated more accurate pouches, accurate real metal glasses, body swap, and a head repaint, but have not pursued any of it yet.

Ashley should be here in a few days, and I'm very excited to add the new MT Ada and MT Leon to the display. Also extremely excited to get STARS Jill in, hopefully by the end of the year.

After that theres only a few characters Id really want to get my hands on. STARS Chris, OGRE4 Leon and Krauser, Rev1 Jill, and of course a bunch of the BOWs. Id also get the Ekuaz HUNK if I could find it for a good price, I regret passing

1717545901960.png

On the topic of SWtoys: friendly reminder that my Rebecca Chambers (FS034, the red DLC outfit they did) had broken wrists, the shotgun wasn't glued, her head is oversized and the white parts of her gear were filthy and required bleaching. The hands can't hold a damn thing, and the arms can't hold a pose.

The head itself was the same as the original Rebecca they did, just with the red headband painted onto her forehead. It's not a bad representation of Rebecca, but anybody with working eyes can see that SWToys decided not to bother with modding the head at all to show the bandana otherwise. It's not like you can put the head onto higher quality body with accurate height either: it's too large. I didn't pay a lot for the figure, so returning didn't seem beneficial to me. She looks okay with my other STARS members.

Man, that Jill is poor. I know it's China, but I'm still surprised they got away with that. It isn't the same figure from the promos.

On the topic of SWtoys: friendly reminder that my Rebecca Chambers (FS034, the red DLC outfit they did) had broken wrists, the shotgun wasn't glued, her head is oversized and the white parts of her gear were filthy and required bleaching. The hands can't hold a damn thing, and the arms can't hold a pose.

The head itself was the same as the original Rebecca they did, just with the red headband painted onto her forehead. It's not a bad representation of Rebecca, but anybody with working eyes can see that SWToys decided not to bother with modding the head at all to show the bandana otherwise. It's not like you can put the head onto higher quality body with accurate height either: it's too large. I didn't pay a lot for the figure, so returning didn't seem beneficial to me. She looks okay with my other STARS members.

Man, that Jill is poor. I know it's China, but I'm still surprised they got away with that. It isn't the same figure from the promos.
I body swapped her with a SW Jill 3.0 seamless body, and it ended up looking kind of decent. Head is still a bit large.
About as much customizing as I felt like doing. lol

20230101_221621.jpg

I believe she was released last year. Dunno I passed on that Jill. I just bought the rail gun separately.

Back