Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this figure been released yet? If so what is the general consensus?

Any hell most appreciated. I don’t keep up to date with this thread but would love to upgrade my HT RE4 Leon. Thanks.

No release yet, But Ashley and Ada 1.0 have released so I'm sure he's not far behind.

Decided to test out a tbleague body for Ashley. Turns out the Suntan color is really close to the sculpt paint.
I tossed her sculpt onto an S17 and it suited her perfectly. Even the boots connected nicely. The skirt was bit of a tough fit though..

20240529_202538.jpg

20240529_203406.jpg

Think I'll try blacking out the teeth or something. Not really digging it. lol

RE5 does have two Jill focused DLC’s but I do agree that is should have been Jill instead of Sheva fighting Wesker.

Like if you was playing as Chris, after you save Jill then you coop partner changes to Jill and you go and fight Wesker but if your playing as Sheva on a second playthrough you coop partner changes to Josh and you go after Excella as the final boss.

I do like 4Remake Leon and his cringe one liners, tho as much as I enjoyed remake separate ways it was actually RE4R and her lack of presence in the main game that made me like Ada a little less (still like Ada overall tho) Was good to see more of Luis but was at a detriment to Ada.

I’m not as keen on Jill as you are tho and controversial opinion but I really don’t want to see Jill back in a new entry until they redeem the character in an RE1 or RE5 remake.

Like death island wasn’t great, 3remake kinda sucked and RE5 did Jill dirty and Rev1 was meh at best and forgettable at worst. Jill hasn’t had a standout performance for 20+ years despite the numerous attempts. So I’d be a little salty if Jill shows up in RE9 as the lead over other characters who desperately need to return or even new characters…. Like Damn does the franchise need new characters on the level of the OG’s if it’s gonna continue outside of Remakes.

I know we just had 2 games with Ethan but Ethan was barely a character and was more a self insert template.
Well I'm a dumbass. Apparently I have the RE5 Gold Edition with the DLC on Steam and never even realized it. 🤦‍♂️
I had no idea it had the Untold Stories DLC. I'll definitely check that out yet.
But yeah, I agree. If Jill ever gets brought back into the games, they seriously need to work on her character arc. Maybe try to figure where they're actually going with her story first. A Rev1 remake with 80% more content would be a great start for her.
We definitely need some new characters, and I feel like Rose might be one of them, though I don't see her being very popular. I think the game really needs to go back to it's roots with zombies and pure pants ******** atmosphere. Something RE1 still does better than most of the other RE games imo.

Honestly 7 and 8 are my most disliked “RE” games for me. Not because they don’t have zombies, or whatever but I hated everything from the characters to the story. Capcom keeps adding unnecessary lores like mother Miranda and Spencer. Adding more plot holes and trying to rewrite the old storylines. I didn’t care for Megamycete. I just pretend their new IP and zero connection to any RE games, lol.

As for RE4R, I wasn’t a huge fan of the original and took me a year to finally beat the remake. Lol played it once and I haven’t played it ever since. Plus, re4r ada VA didn’t even inspired me to play the dlc. Lol found her boring. I’m glad she was scrapped from Village.
I thought the story in 7 was decent enough, though I can't really remember what RE8 was about. lol
I had a blast with RE7. And having Jack stalk you around the house while yelling "Eeeethaan, where arrre youuu"? was terrifying. lol The mansion also reminded me of RE1 in a lot of ways too. Great atmosphere, and super creepy most of the time.
I'm actually surprised we never got any RE7 figures. Not even SW attempted to make any. Other than Ethan I suppose.

won’t see him or his daughter ever again.
I dunno man. I feel like she's gonna pop up in RE9 somewhere. Maybe even be the main character. 👀

Last edited:
I havent played 7 or 8 personally. The characters of RE are what lured me in, and Ethan and all of his baddies are just boring af to me. Not to mention I'm not a huge horror fan, 7 looks like a bit much for me, and 8 just looks like a less interesting version of re4.

That being said I'm pretty sure something was said that Ethan and rose wont be shown again as main characters in the games? Not sure where I remember that info coming from, but I wouldn't mind that at all lol. I could care less about blond girl in a baseball cap.

Well I'm a dumbass. Apparently I have the RE5 Gold Edition with the DLC on Steam and never even realized it. 🤦‍♂️
I had no idea it had the Untold Stories DLC. I'll definitely check that out yet.
But yeah, I agree. If Jill ever gets brought back into the games, they seriously need to work on her character arc. Maybe try to figure where they're actually going with her story first. A Rev1 remake with 80% more content would be a great start for her.
We definitely need some new characters, and I feel like Rose might be one of them, though I don't see her being very popular. I think the game really needs to go back to it's roots with zombies and pure pants ******** atmosphere. Something RE1 still does better than most of the other RE games imo.

I thought the story in 7 was decent enough, though I can't really remember what RE8 was about. lol
I had a blast with RE7. And having Jack stalk you around the house while yelling "Eeeethaan, where arrre youuu"? was terrifying. lol The mansion also reminded me of RE1 in a lot of ways too. Great atmosphere, and super creepy most of the time.
I'm actually surprised we never got any RE7 figures. Not even SW attempted to make any. Other than Ethan I suppose.

I dunno man. I feel like she's gonna pop up in RE9 somewhere. Maybe even be the main character. 👀
I don’t think Rose is gonna show up again, my impression is was the Rose DLC was an after thought after the surprise success of Village created after most of the main team had moved on to other projects. I never felt like it was intended for Rose to become a main character.

I don’t think Rose is gonna show up again, my impression is was the Rose DLC was an after thought after the surprise success of Village created after most of the main team had moved on to other projects. I never felt like it was intended for Rose to become a main character.
Yeah pretty much Village and the DLC finished the Winter’s storyline. Thank god 🥱😮‍💨

Yeah pretty much Village and the DLC finished the Winter’s storyline. Thank god 🥱😮‍💨
Maybe the Redfield bloodline needs to make a comeback. :unsure:
I know Leon has always been Capcom's go-to character, but it's as if they completely forgot to give him any character in RE4R. He acts like an angry teenager with terrible one liners most of the game. lol

FZ_UrIKXkAA9c9U.jpg

nfybk6rqhdu41.jpg

I know Leon has always been Capcom's go-to character, but it's as if they completely forgot to give him any character in RE4R. He acts like an angry teenager with terrible one liners most of the game.

I personally think Leon was more fleshed out and humanized in the remake and they did an overall better job on his character. You can tell throughout the entire story he still has a lot of trauma from RE2 and is trying his damn hardest to make amends to himself and not lose anymore people than have already been taken from any sort of BOW terrorism. The bad one liners where always there, though more iconic in the original (both are enjoyable though).

No release yet, But Ashley and Ada 1.0 have released so I'm sure he's not far behind.

2 more questions if you, or anyone else, could I put please:

1. What is the drop in quality like from prototype to production on MT Toys?
2. Is there anywhere left to pre order leon from?

Thanks!

Thanks!
1. So far the final products are better than promo.
2. William wang on facebook still has him last I checked. He’s trustworthy

Thanks!
I can't say I've ever really noticed much drop in quality from MT. What you see is what you get usually.
You can still get Leon from Giantoy Here. But the link won't work unless you're signed in.

Back