Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More

Attachments

• IMG_9809.png
    IMG_9809.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9836.png
    IMG_9836.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9835.png
    IMG_9835.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9834.png
    IMG_9834.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9833.png
    IMG_9833.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9832.png
    IMG_9832.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9831.png
    IMG_9831.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9830.png
    IMG_9830.png
  • IMG_9829.png
    IMG_9829.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9828.png
    IMG_9828.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9827.png
    IMG_9827.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9825.png
    IMG_9825.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9824.png
    IMG_9824.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9823.png
    IMG_9823.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9773.png
    IMG_9773.png
  • IMG_9808.png
    IMG_9808.png
  • IMG_9810.png
    IMG_9810.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9811.png
    IMG_9811.png
  • IMG_9812.png
    IMG_9812.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9813.png
    IMG_9813.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9774.png
    IMG_9774.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9815.png
    IMG_9815.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9816.png
    IMG_9816.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9817.png
    IMG_9817.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9818.png
    IMG_9818.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9819.png
    IMG_9819.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9822.png
    IMG_9822.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Im so confused on why they went with that particular Leon instead of giving us Jill or Carlos or Luis or RE4 Leon orr anything else

Im so confused on why they went with that particular Leon instead of giving us Jill or Carlos or Luis or RE4 Leon orr anything else
They are more likely to release RE4R Leon or RE3R Jill officially under the Dam brand.

Carlos and Luis without a Dam Jill or Leon doesn’t make sense.

To me it makes sense to release obscure versions of the Legacy characters like the CGI movies under the third party brand to keep RE fans hyped and then Drop the big hitters under the Dam brand.

Also judging by the time gap between RE2 Leon and RE2 Claire, they have a long approval process so makes sense to throw out 3rd party figures inbetween.

I’m so down for this and anything RE they want to make

They are more likely to release RE4R Leon or RE3R Jill officially under the Dam brand.

Carlos and Luis without a Dam Jill or Leon doesn’t make sense.

To me it makes sense to release obscure versions of the Legacy characters like the CGI movies under the third party brand to keep RE fans hyped and then Drop the big hitters under the Dam brand.

Also judging by the time gap between RE2 Leon and RE2 Claire, they have a long approval process so makes sense to throw out 3rd party figures inbetween.

I’m so down for this and anything RE they want to make
I just dont understand why they havent released them under the dam name yet if that was an option? Its been so many years since RE3R now and over a year since 4

Are we sure Damtoys still owns the RE license? It’s been years since the games came out and nothing. That’s probably why there are making skinnyass Leon? Idk… exciting tho, he will look great with RE2 and RE4 Leon figures, young, adult and elder Leons :monkey4 o_O

yoooo that Leon looks awesome, nice to see new non-RE Engine figures, there's still a lot of characters and looks from previous games/movies that would make great figures or could use an update

I just dont understand why they havent released them under the dam name yet if that was an option? Its been so many years since RE3R now and over a year since 4
Yeh it’s been while since RE3R released, but when that game came out they only had Leon up for order and have since completed the RE2 like with 4 more RE figures.

So the time since the last figure and now is significantly less

Im guessing it’s a long process to get figures approved, even the RE2 line has about a year long gap between Leon and Claire. Hell it was a long time between license announcement and Leon preorder.

For whatever reason Dam is slow on releases so if they want to do the OG games/CGI movies under a third party and RE Engine figures a little slower under Dam I’m all for it.

Damnation is a guilty please and I’ve wanted this Leon for awhile now. I hope we see more figures like this

Damn trying so hard to convinced myself not to buy another Leon figure but it so damn hard.
It would be my third Leon figure and I’m trying to stick with one figure of the character in my collection but I got two of Leon.
IMG_7628.jpeg

If Dam still had the license don’t you think we would’ve seen at least an re4r Leon by now? I doubt they would ever bother with Jill at this point from re3. Just my opinion…. Maybe Capcom is a nightmare to collab with or the license was too expensive to kept. FYI Dam never responded to my email.

Anyway, I’ll preorder Leon since I did like their Hunk figure and I hope we get to see some other characters like Chris etc. between MT and now then I hope see more RE figures cause swtoys isn’t cutting with their quality.

If Dam still had the license don’t you think we would’ve seen at least an re4r Leon by now? I doubt they would ever bother with Jill at this point from re3. Just my opinion…. Maybe Capcom is a nightmare to collab with or the license was too expensive to kept. FYI Dam never responded to my email.

Anyway, I’ll preorder Leon since I did like their Hunk figure and I hope we get to see some other characters like Chris etc. between MT and now then I hope see more RE figures cause swtoys isn’t cutting with their quality.
I don’t know if Dam still has the license, but Dam are notoriously slow with the RE figures.

Announcement was April 2019

Leon Preorder September 2020

Classic Claire and Leon June 2022

Ada, last figure November 2022

Judging by how slow they was getting out the RE2 figures I don’t think it’s too crazy we haven’t seen anything else yet.

I don’t have my hopes up for new figures because they only ever announced RE2R figures with no mention of anything outside RE2 but anything’s possible and I’d say it’s too soon to rule them out completely when they still have an interested in RE even if it’s 3rd party.

Got a response from them again last month after trying several times of asking about information and got a response once, they didn’t respond again however

Didn’t want to post before I get called a liar again but what do I have to lose, I want this as much as other people

Don’t see why they would have lost the license, considering dam and nauts are making monster hunter figures they still have a relationship with capcom, must be behind the scenes stuff holding it up

Attachments

• IMG_6451.jpeg
    IMG_6451.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6452.jpeg
    IMG_6452.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
Got a response from them again last month after trying several times of asking about information and got a response once, they didn’t respond again however

Didn’t want to post before I get called a liar again but what do I have to lose, I want this as much as other people

Don’t see why they would have lost the license, considering dam and nauts are making monster hunter figures they still have a relationship with capcom, must be behind the scenes stuff holding it up
Man I am super curious to see how their Jill will turn out. They've done a really good job with Ada and Claire's likeness (RE2 Leon needs a redo though).
Really hope they can they nail it with Jill. After all the cheap looking cosplayers that have been released, she deserves to have an accurate figure for once.
And I suppose we'll be getting updated Leon and Ada sculpts with they're RE4R line. Would be cool to also get a Chris, Jill and Sheva from the RE5 Remake too eventually.
We really need someone to give RE1 Chris, Jill and Rebecca some justice though. They're the freaking zombie killing OG's! lol
My guess is they're just waiting for an RE1 Remake to get some updated likeness or something.

What Chris would you like to see??
I’d absolutely love a Chris figure. I’d actually like RE6 version. After HT made their RE6 Leon I thought Chris was next but sadly he never happened. I’d Even take the version of him in the full Combat uniform before his team gets wiped out by ada clone. Say what you will about the game but that’s peak Chris redfield for me.

I’d absolutely love a Chris figure. I’d actually like RE6 version. After HT made their RE6 Leon I thought Chris was next but sadly he never happened. I’d Even take the version of him in the full Combat uniform before his team gets wiped out by ada clone. Say what you will about the game but that’s peak Chris redfield for me.
despite RE6’s flaws I think it nails some of the character designs.

China Chris is also my favourite Chris design, the only issue I would have with that figures is it absolutely must come in a two pack with China Leon so I can do this…

IMG_7931.jpeg

I’d rather have MT doing these figures (again). Their latest Leon was fantastic. He’s figure of the year for me. I ended up loving the headsculpts. Even the angry sculpt which is currently on my RE2 Leon.

Damtoys paint application is not it for me. Only Claire looks decent. Ada and Leon look so basic paint wise, there’s better looking third party figures imo.

Back