Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost picked this off of ebay with they way the price keeps on dropping.

IMO, the most consistantly good LOTR line SS produces. It's a shame most aren't selling well because they're amazing, though it has been very beneficial to my wallet :D

With the Weta bust, still one of my favorites.

IMG_2221.jpg

Small, Medium, Large.

IMG_2222.jpg

With Witchking

IMG_2223.jpg

wow !! that looks great !
can wait till sling gets hes so we can do the video for youtube.

Nice pics...Ringwraith will look great next to the ML...

Are they in the same scale? I keep thinking of buying the ringwraith to go with my ML bust, but I'm afraid they'll look wierd together. Anyone have side by side pics to post?

Are they in the same scale? I keep thinking of buying the ringwraith to go with my ML bust, but I'm afraid they'll look wierd together. Anyone have side by side pics to post?

Hard to tell from the pic on pg 16...maybe the armor on the ML as well as the base make him appear larger?....dunno...wont know till we see them side by side...*nudge nudge*

Duuuuuuude! I just snagged one for 80 buck shipped :rock

Really... necro'd a two year old thread?

I hate to break it to some people out there, but these LSB will probably be popping up all over for somewhat cheap prices given the apparent discontinuation of the LSB line. I'm sure one or two will hold alittle value, but I see alot of people jumping ship on the rest. Of course, I don't blame them...

Duuuuuuude! I just snagged one for 80 buck shipped :rock
Decent price and a really great piece....:rock

I hate to break it to some people out there, but these LSB will probably be popping up all over for somewhat cheap prices given the apparent discontinuation of the LSB line. I'm sure one or two will hold alittle value, but I see alot of people jumping ship on the rest. Of course, I don't blame them...

Good, there a few more I'd like to pick up....:yess:

True, many will go down in price. But Balrog and Cave Troll are probably my 2 favorite busts in my collection, even out of the 1:1s!

Back