Robert Eggers' Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That worries me actually. If they’re sticking to the classic design they would have nothing to hide. Not showing him off makes me think they’re going to jack up the look with a unnecessary redesign. Pennywise was a good one, the Crow was horrible so Bill doesn’t have a perfect track record on these remake redesigns so far.
I'm ok with a little redesign. Kinsky's take wasn't a direct copy and was very effective. So far I haven't been disappointed with Eggers' choices in production design, so I'm confident.

There's a tiny "blink and you'll miss it" clip of Orlock's eyes.

From the few glimpses we do get of the new monster design, it looks to be very much inspired from Albin Grau's concept art for the original 1922 movie... Hunchback with a beaky nose, white eyes and strands of hair on the head.

GrauBiografie.jpgNOSFERATU - Official Trailer [HD] - Only In Theaters December 25 - frame at 0m15s.jpgNOSFERATU - Official Trailer [HD] - Only In Theaters December 25 - frame at 2m12s.jpg

Back